Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #29211
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7363 Times on 4266 Posts
Likes Given: 9480

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Just sent my favorite two office cats home with my sister to her farm. The office won't be the same without them hanging out by the front door.

The animal control officer gave up and stopped by this morning to discuss terms. My sister agreed that SHE would leave the trap alone so long as all cat trapped come to her for disposition, not the pound.

Of course, I didn't agree to jack ****. I will let him keep this trap (third one), but it won't stay set.
So did you feel like Clark Kent when Lex Luthor comes to call at the newspaper?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #29212
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 855 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Time to let trip out of the corner yet ?

WFFD had a BRAND NEW ladder truck and were training in a old dealership parking lot when a rookie cut it too close , hit a light pole and pulled the rear end out from under it

Raleigh also had a big ladder with the caboose on the end turn over and total , only had it for a yr or so .
If those guy are stil FF's you know they get ragged on daily

I have come to the conclusion that my melatonin producing system has malfunctioned and started producing acid or LSD , been having some wicked dreams this week . Dreamed last night that Megan Fox was riding w/me on the Harley then I was at this HUGE outboard motor junkyard and was going crazy with all the goodies there .
When you dream about work its time for a vacation

We may have a Hurricane coming up next week , maybe a good time to hit the beach w/the old lady

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #29213
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2695 Times on 1508 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Time to let trip out of the corner yet ?

WFFD had a BRAND NEW ladder truck and were training in a old dealership parking lot when a rookie cut it too close , hit a light pole and pulled the rear end out from under it

Raleigh also had a big ladder with the caboose on the end turn over and total , only had it for a yr or so .
If those guy are stil FF's you know they get ragged on daily

I have come to the conclusion that my melatonin producing system has malfunctioned and started producing acid or LSD , been having some wicked dreams this week . Dreamed last night that Megan Fox was riding w/me on the Harley then I was at this HUGE outboard motor junkyard and was going crazy with all the goodies there .
When you dream about work its time for a vacation

We may have a Hurricane coming up next week , maybe a good time to hit the beach w/the old lady
I think he's chosen to stay away for a little while longer

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Old 10-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #29214

Liked 855 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Quote:
Kinda what I gathered , been there and done that but the one who really got to me is no longer here .
Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #29215
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2228 Times on 1448 Posts

Ten four good buddy.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 10-05-2013, 12:33 AM   #29216
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2162 Times on 1199 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Random Thought 24

SEX IN THE SHOWER
In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, his supporters have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower.

The survey was carried out for Democrats by leading soap and toiletries firm Proctor and Gamble.

The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower.

The remaining 14% said they haven’t been to prison yet.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Old 10-05-2013, 02:06 AM   #29217
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 564 Times on 352 Posts
Likes Given: 1518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Jeez, what'd i miss this week??

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:41 AM   #29218
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2695 Times on 1508 Posts
Likes Given: 116

So my Toyota has decided it doesn't want to start when it's 20 degrees outside, it acts like it isn't getting enough fuel. I'm thinking either a frozen fuel line or a cold start injector. Any other thoughts?

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:59 AM   #29219
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7363 Times on 4266 Posts
Likes Given: 9480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
So my Toyota has decided it doesn't want to start when it's 20 degrees outside, it acts like it isn't getting enough fuel. I'm thinking either a frozen fuel line or a cold start injector. Any other thoughts?
Cold start injector is a good place to start, also look at the cold start thermosensor near the thermostat (I think it has a two-pin green connector).

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 10-05-2013, 03:25 AM   #29220

Liked 360 Times on 216 Posts
Likes Given: 135

Any naval aviators on this forum? If so, please PM me. I am interested in the F-18 and E6B Tacamo community.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"