Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2913
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 06:14 AM   #29121
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2452 Times on 1342 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98

Yes but did you man-up and bite through the umbilical?
BAHAHA! Noooooo. And that sucker is tougher than it looks! Both times it took a couple of wacks with surgical scissors for me to cut it. Im not that much of a man, I'd probably rip the teeth out of my mouth trying!

Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #29122

Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

Quote:
Yes but did you man-up and bite through the umbilical?
Conehead style ..... I watched it the other night , forgot how funny it was

JIC I wasnt redneck enough , what I am about to do will earn me a permanent spot in the record books .
My Friends , I present to you .......... the kids new play house ROLMAO
Random Thoughts Thread - The Club House

Going to clean it up a bit and deck out the inside and let the kids have at it , least this way they wont be tearing the house up as much . They can watch tv , jump on the bed , pretend drive and push button and spill drinks till they pass out .
best idea I have ever had .
Guy was going to junk it due to front brake issues but we ended up with it and sold the rear end out of it . They guy robbed the roof AC and the generator '' that sucks '' but everything else is still there including the self leveling jacks which is nice . It has a TBI 454 chevy so I wont be planning any cross country trips in that thing .

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
People Like This 
Old 10-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #29123
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

MM, you should make it into a "tree house"; that could be EPIC. Got any buddies with a seeerious boom to hoist it up there?

Old 10-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #29124

Liked 2123 Times on 1352 Posts
Likes Given: 1217

Ok Mobil, now you have to get another slightly smaller one to place on top of this one. Then every one will think your a rich redneck with a two story mobile home.

It is actually a cool idea. The kids will love it.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #29125
emo
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 293 Times on 172 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98
Ok Mobil, now you have to get another slightly smaller one to place on top of this one. Then every one will think your a rich redneck with a two story mobile home. It is actually a cool idea. The kids will love it.
Friends parents had one on the corner of their lot. When we were in high school, kind of became the place to go, more comfy than the back seat. Problem is that too many people figured that out and it got nasty real quick!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #29126

Well umm , dont think that 454 is going to be harming the ozone again . Put a battery in , Jacks work nice but the engine was stuck to start off with and now it turns over very slow and its leaking a brown / orangeish fluid out of the Y-pipe LMAO , even a can of starting fluid would not help it spin .
may get bored and wire the starter 24v and really piss it off . The inside if full of empty antifreeze jugs ....... never a good sign and its rocking a electric fan on top of the mechanical one .
Think it had heating problems , who would have thought a early 90s gas big block would overheat in a rv ?

All I got to say is too hell with putting a motor in one of these things , the dog house dont even come off

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 10-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #29127
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Hey Mobile, maybe you can take an old boat hull and stick it upside-down on the roof of the RV and make an upper deck for it. Now that would be Redneckified!
orangello Likes This 
Old 10-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #29128
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
Hey Mobile, maybe you can take an old boat hull and stick it upside-down on the roof of the RV and make an upper deck for it. Now that would be Redneckified!
Or lift it and put pontoons underneath and a boat motor on the back.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #29129
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Random thought 18

image-598165285.jpg

....i don't even know what to say about this one....

Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #29130

Ugg buyers remorse . One of the owner of the scrap yard beside us just came in wanting to know what a outboard was worth and that he was junking the rest of the boat . He had it on the roll back , I walk out expecting a junk fiberglass only to see a 19ft pontoon with a nice little Evinrude on it . Pontoons are good but the inside is trash and I am assuming the engine is good , if not I can rebuild very cheap but he wanted 700 for it , I countered with 400 and a totaled 03 nissan frontier .

He dropped the boat and I loaded the truck .
Then I remembered I have a lightly wrecked 91 camery
I will be dropping it off tomar
So I am not really out any money but now my spare car and truck inventory is low . Guess it beats coming off some cash , just dont know if I want to keep it or sell the pontoons and deck for 1k and the engine for 1200 . Pontoon boats and smaller HP outboard are VERY VERY sought after around here .

on the other hand , now I have a platform to put the rv on LMAO

Vikingdad Likes This