Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2824
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 06:47 AM   #28231
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Spiders? I've been fighting them in/ outside my garage 3-4 times a week. I got hundreds of em, literally, but natural selection has kept the timid ones alive. I open the door to my garage, and they scatter. Also, they only come out at night. I WILL win this battle. The shop vac will prevail.
Spray the ground with home defense. It will kill quite a few of them. (Be prepare to have to sweep a LOT of dead spiders out of your garage.)

Old 09-05-2013, 07:01 AM   #28232
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2443 Times on 1340 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Bug bomb the crap out of it!

I love bug bombs! They remind me of the gas chamber. Good times!

And they work on spiders. Me personally, I'll set off about 3 of them in the 60 sqft shed. That's enough gas for about 6,000 sq feet. Kills everything. Even the rats.

(And this is why they took away our clear out and made it for supervisors only. I tried explaining that the bad guy doesn't need to breathe. We have machines that will breathe for him at the hospital! But that didnt go over so good.)

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 09-05-2013 at 08:01 PM.
MoHawk Likes This 
Old 09-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #28233
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7824 Times on 4697 Posts
Likes Given: 9855

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Well yeah, but it was probably photoshopped. If not, I have a ton of respect for that girl.
That has GOT to be photoshopped.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #28234
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3763 Times on 2088 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post

Well yeah, but it was probably photoshopped. If not, I have a ton of respect for that girl.
If it wasn't Photoshopped, she's probably a serial killer by now....

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #28235

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Bug bomb the crap out of it!

I love bug bombs! They remind me of the gas chamber. Good times!

And they work on spiders. Me personally, I'll set off about 3 of them in the 60 sqft shed. That's enough gas for about 6,000 sq feet. Kills everything. Even the rats.

This is why they took away our clear out and made it for supervisors only. I tried explaining that the bad guy doesn't need to breathe. We have machines that will breathe for him at the hospital! But that didnt go over so good.
I'm about to set off a few industrial bombs in my new house. Living right next to the bayou, I've got water roaches getting in the house.

The only good thing about them, is they aren't the ones you find in your cereal box. They're the ones who just live in wetlands. I usually see them, seeming as if they just realized they're in the wrong place, as they're trying to get out. They don't really like being indoors, they're just stupid bugs that wander around semi lost all the time because they don't know any better.

The bombs I'll be using are rated for 9,000ft³....EACH. My new place is probably between 1K-1.2k ft³. I'll be setting off at least three. I'm thinking, one in the living room to cover it and the bathroom, one in the dining room to cover it and my son's room (incidentally, haven't yet seen one in either of those rooms), and one in the kitchen to cover the kitchen and my room.

9k ft³ bombs, covering an average area of about 3-400 square feet each (give or take a little for each area), should be more than enough.

Then I'll repeat in about a week or so. And I'll be spraying outside too.

Can't stand bugs in the house.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #28236
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

That has GOT to be photoshopped.
Yep. Tarantulas basically have poisonous hairs on their abdomen that they essentially throw when threatened. That girls mouth and throat would swell up like a balloon and she would be on the way to the hospital.
It's fake.

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 09-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #28237
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

I don't think there is enough eye bleach in the world to get the image of texaswoodworkers Johnson out of my mind. Who's bright idea was it to start a junk comparison thread in the man cave?

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 09-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #28238

Liked 1226 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 622

If you dont like spiders dont move to the 2 of the lakes we have here .
Infestation is a understatement by a long shot . They dont bother me as I deal with them so much on the boats BUT when 10 million baby spiders come out and get on me then its the end of the world , I dont care if half the worlds population is watching and filming , I am coming out of my clothes while running , flailing my arms in the air and screaming like a little girl . '' sorry for the visual Cinder ''
Lots of ants , bees and or baby spiders , I freak thee f*** out , I loose my mind they cause me to do things that defy the laws of physics .

I burned a shed down at home years ago over a giant bee hive in it , it was well worth the loss .
I have also put the truck in the ditch many a time over a bee or a wasp being in there with me , fine you can have the effing truck , i ll just sit here and wait

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 09-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #28239
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

yeah,...we don't care for em either, so we have a good exterminator!!! It's well worth the $25 per month. Here we get the GIANT desert roaches can can grow to over 2 inches long....and of course the box scorpions, Thk GD we only have the little ones!! I have only seen big ones(scorpions) further south of us...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 09-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #28240
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8850 Times on 5123 Posts
Likes Given: 11575

My God! I am surrounded by a bunch of Nancy-boys! How in the hell are you people able to put your damn pants on without knowing if there is a brown recluse int here or not?

Hey, Trip. Make goddam sure that all possible ignition sources are fully extinguished before setting off any bug bombs in your place, and don't freaking set off more than one of those industrial ones at a time. Set one off, wait a day, set another off and wait a day- etc. etc. Layering them through multiple applications is a much better method to get a higher kill ratio than a higher saturation at one time. Also, be prepared to smell the poison for a long time afterward. That stuff doesn't just dissipate overnight. It takes time. If you can smell the stuff it is still active. Remember that when letting Sue back into the house. As a youngster he would be highly affected by the poisons.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.