Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2785
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 06:42 AM   #27841
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,668
Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

Default

Go to the range, out shoot him, then tell him that you would have got out of the ticket even if you ran from him, then got in a shootout. Then hope he has a h%$# of a sense of humor.

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #27842
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Go to the range, out shoot him, then tell him that you would have got out of the ticket even if you ran from him, then got in a shootout. Then hope he has a h%$# of a sense of humor.
Yeah. Just figured I'd tell you up front, so you're not surprised later, I won't be taking you're advice on this.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #27843
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Wut da fugg....? Saw this on Ebaums.

http://www.clowndating.com/

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #27844
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Wut da fugg....? Saw this on Ebaums.

http://www.clowndating.com/
Clowns need love too.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #27845
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Balota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Glenpool, Oklahoma
Posts: 3,424
Liked 2394 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 2512

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Got pulled over. Cop had me dead to rights doing 90 in a 55.

When he got to my window, he says, "you in a hurry?"

"Well yeah, trying to get home and go to bed."

"Think it'd be a good idea to slow down and get there in one piece?"

"Probably so..."

"Why don't ya do that? And get back to the range when you can. I'll be there next weekend and your buddy says you shoot out there sometimes. Be nice to hit the plates with someone."

Then he walked back to his car.

I guess I owe him an appearance. Question: if we have a little informal competition, am I now required to let him win?
Absolutely not!
__________________

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Balota is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #27846
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
F4U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,458
Liked 1114 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Isn't 25 over the limit considered reckless driving? Isn't that supposed to cost someone bail money?
I think it is 15 over in Ohio. Pretty sure it differs state to state.

Don't let him win by much!!
__________________
F4U is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #27847
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Got pulled over. Cop had me dead to rights doing 90 in a 55.

When he got to my window, he says, "you in a hurry?"

"Well yeah, trying to get home and go to bed."

"Think it'd be a good idea to slow down and get there in one piece?"

"Probably so..."

"Why don't ya do that? And get back to the range when you can. I'll be there next weekend and your buddy says you shoot out there sometimes. Be nice to hit the plates with someone."

Then he walked back to his car.

I guess I owe him an appearance. Question: if we have a little informal competition, am I now required to let him win?
Don't let him win. Whoopin his ass in a little competition will get you more respect.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #27848
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Isn't 25 over the limit considered reckless driving? Isn't that supposed to cost someone bail money?
In Indiana I think it's 22 and over.
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #27849
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,668
Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

Default

I suddenly realize there are some cute clown chicks under all that face paint.

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #27850
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,580
Liked 8843 Times on 5118 Posts
Likes Given: 11566

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I suddenly realize there are some cute clown chicks under all that face paint.
They'll just laugh at you and squirt seltzer in your face.




Like all of the normal chicks do!
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 06:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 11:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 05:47 PM