Random Thoughts Thread - Page 276
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #2751
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

When I die I will come back and be a flasher in Hollywood.

Old 11-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #2752

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

10:42 am here in Foggy Stafford VA. I gots me a turkey all spiced up and on the grill cooking till 2 pm Made my own injection marinade and my own rub I pulled the skin from her big D sized boobies and rubbed them good and long working my way down to her oh so shapely legs. Then I went to work on her wings OH YAH this is going to be a good turkey this year.

I is gonna make a cobbler as well as having pumpkin pie and all the fixins.

Last edited by cpttango30; 11-26-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Old 11-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #2753

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
When I die I will come back and be a flasher in Hollywood.
When I die I want to come back as an asteroid.

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."

Old 11-26-2009, 04:03 PM   #2754

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
10:42 am here in Foggy Stafford VA. I gots me a turkey all spiced up and on the grill cooking till 2 pm Made my own injection marinade and my own rub I pulled the skin from her big D sized boobies and rubbed them good and long working my way down to her oh so shapely legs. Then I went to work on her wings OH YAH this is going to be a good turkey this year.

I is gonna make a cobbler as well as having pumpkin pie and all the fixins.

DAYYAAMMM,,!! You know beastiality is against the law in some states right tango??

Happy Turkey day to you...

GCA and RSA Member, NRA Life Member

Old 11-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #2755
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

We'll be going to friends for dinner. I made cranberry - orange relish last night. I'll make some stuffing/dressing later and we'll take it over while it's hot. (secret ingredient: hot Italian sausage )

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #2756

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
We'll be going to friends for dinner. I made cranberry - orange relish last night. I'll make some stuffing/dressing later and we'll take it over while it's hot. (secret ingredient: hot Italian sausage )
Sounds yummy ... Enjoy your dinner and the fellowship with friends.

Cheers

Old 11-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #2757

Dinner is finished and the menfolk started cleaning up, so my sister and I went out back to do some shooting.

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."

Old 11-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #2758

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
No he is doing the new Obama Approved GREEN hunting. Where you run out into the woods with a bike (No bean before hand either). Tell the deer than they are going to get Obamacare and watch them fall over dead of fright then you take it home.
HAHA. good stuff.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #2759

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter girl View Post
Dinner is finished and the menfolk started cleaning up, so my sister and I went out back to do some shooting.
LOL.. Who did the cooking?

Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #2760

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

When I die I don't want to come back here at all. I hope to meet up with some old dogs and old hunting buddies from years gone by. Hopefully I'll go where the hunting is better and the season is longer.

Standing rib roast for me and mama today. Were feeding the kids and grandkids turkey on Saturday. This should give me some yummy leftovers for next week's black powder season.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.