Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2751
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #27501
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,070
Liked 3257 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Default

I still have my 4.0 and I think I could do an overhead on anything with my eyes closed...

__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #27502
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Anna_Purna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,238
Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
We got an electric Dillon rifle case trimmer. Makes it a breeze to do thousands of rounds. But still a PITA!
How much if may I ask???

I have done about 50 this afternoon, and am stalling to go do the other 30.
__________________
Anna_Purna is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #27503
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
I still have my 4.0 and I think I could do an overhead on anything with my eyes closed...
Great job!!! If I was at your school I'd have a terrible GPA. Haha
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:25 AM   #27504
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Ok, I've gotta say it, because I'll just get mad if someone else beats me to it.

For some reason, that just sounds dirty. Even knowing exactly what you're talking about after you explained it to me, "I could do an overhead on anything with my eyes closed..." I dunno babe. It kinda turns me on....

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:28 AM   #27505
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,070
Liked 3257 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Ok, I've gotta say it, because I'll just get mad if someone else beats me to it.

For some reason, that just sounds dirty. Even knowing exactly what you're talking about after you explained it to me, "I could do an overhead on anything with my eyes closed..." I dunno babe. It kinda turns me on....
Alright I'll explain! It's a valve and injector adjustment. Because ya know the rockers are over the head so it's an overhead.
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:38 AM   #27506
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

Alright I'll explain! It's a valve and injector adjustment. Because ya know the rockers are over the head so it's an overhead.
I still get goosebumps when you say "crankshaft".
__________________
trip286 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:48 AM   #27507
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
racer_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Arkadelphia, AR
Posts: 961
Liked 284 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

Default

lmao ..............

__________________
racer_x is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:50 AM   #27508
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
buckhuntr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sapulpa,Oklahoma
Posts: 2,005
Liked 719 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 1699

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I still get goosebumps when you say "crankshaft".
You're at that stage where she could recite the classifieds and you'd get turned on.
__________________

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

buckhuntr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:53 AM   #27509
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,070
Liked 3257 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_x View Post
lmao ..............
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post

You're at that stage where she could recite the classifieds and you'd get turned on.
He's actually serious....
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:09 AM   #27510
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post

You're at that stage where she could recite the classifieds and you'd get turned on.
No, we've actually had entire conversations that didn't drive me wild. I think twice.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM