Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2730
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #27291
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3374 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine

too tired for that too , hooters are the last thing on my mind , tax people , wifes job , kids , work , wifes wrecked car and pissy customers , back is killing me and the med aint quite cuttin it lately ... oh and the passing ticket i got the other day .
I even drove the bike to work this morning in a orderly fashion .

Also down to my last laptop so no more boobies , wife goes to bed half naked anyway

Then I get to work to discover a old johnson outboard with electric shift and it has great compression and spark so now I HAVE to work on it .
Hit facebook and learned one of my boys lost his dad this morning , called my other boy to tell him and he says he cant come b/c he is going to alabama for some atv race with his new side by side , so we argue about how effed up that is since we have all been boys for 15-20yrs that he is skipping his funeral for a mud bog .
Like my EX fil and bil missed my moms funeral for a effing basketball game , forever lost my respect
If there is at least one in every Family, Mine is a doozy....My own Brother(well to quote the late "Tony Soprano") "He's Dead to me"
Bad enough he's a "Communist" to make up for the rest of his family being Military & LE(he hated my Father for no good reason).....
Word got back to him I guess that I shut down my company and his response was :"Good he deserves Everything Bad to happen to him..."

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 08-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #27292
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8171 Times on 4885 Posts
Likes Given: 10539

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Like my EX fil and bil missed my moms funeral for a effing basketball game , forever lost my respect
Twenty four of us went down to Jamaica for my son's wedding. After the ceremony there were lots of picture taking. Then dinner. Then there was a very fun reception on the beach. My ex husband did NOT attend his own son's wedding reception because he opted to go back to his hotel room to watch a hockey game. Nor has he given his son any sort of wedding gift.

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 08-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #27293
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 397 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Twenty four of us went down to Jamaica for my son's wedding. After the ceremony there were lots of picture taking. Then dinner. Then there was a very fun reception on the beach. My ex husband did NOT attend his own son's wedding reception because he opted to go back to his hotel room to watch a hockey game. Nor has he given his son any sort of wedding gift.

No wonder he's your ex...

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 08-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #27294
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_bald_guy View Post
No wonder he's your ex...
Yeah. And the interesting thing is he left me. I'm not the one who filed for divorce. The kids and I were cramping his style.
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 08-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #27295

Liked 1259 Times on 903 Posts
Likes Given: 627

I leave the t-stat at about 69-68 at night , A few times a week i will wake up pouring sweat , might be sleep apnea , guess I will know if I stand up and am looking at myself one day .

So after a year of being down , I got the parts to get the Grizzly up and running but now I cant find the stupid 100.00 drive belt

Ran into the Chief last night while he was buying a 12 pack and had a little talk about my new friend he has over there , made it clear that he was polite but a little over the top . He came right out and said naw , he's a arse but he brings in the tickets , I will tell him to leave you alone .
Might be best since the department gets all their work done here ....... just sayin

Politics .........

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 08-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #27296
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 567 Times on 339 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Lets remember Col. Bud Day. A great WWII, Korea, and Vietnam vet being laid to rest today at the cemetery on NAS Pensacola.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

People Like This 
Old 08-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #27297
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa35jsf View Post
Lets remember Col. Bud Day. A great WWII, Korea, and Vietnam vet being laid to rest today at the cemetery on NAS Pensacola.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/another-american-hero-passes-col-bud-day-88-a-94575/

R.I.P.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 08-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #27298

Liked 29 Times on 15 Posts

image-1932975552.jpg

>.>
<.<
Old 08-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #27299

Liked 1259 Times on 903 Posts
Likes Given: 627

Shop mate just brought in a Galesi model 9 pistol in 22 , not 22lr or short .... just 22 good luck with that .
Cleaned it in the ultra sonic tank , oiled it and hand fed it a few rounds of lr , fairly accurate , neat , old decent shape , bout a 6-7 out of 10 .

I did find a 1942 steel wheat penny the other day in some change '' WIN ''
Amazing its been in cirulation this whole time and it still has very high relief , just dirty . Put it in the safe with all the ww2 era Jap money I have gathered .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 08-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #27300
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Here are a couple of kind hearted men. I know many of you don't like coyotes or wolves but I admire the deeds these men have done. I would have done the same.