Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2678
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #26771
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Hello Friends. I am on www.Expeditionforum.com and we have been talking about EDC. So, I directed them all this way.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 07-11-2013, 03:12 AM   #26772
Yep, it was as good as you could imagine
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 116 Times on 72 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
great , got a 1500lb lawn mower stuck in a spot where nothing can get to it to get it out and its on a log , one wheel is in front of the log and the other is behind it so essentially its fuc*ed .

Off to dads on the hog , I am going to celebrate the 4th with a handful of throttle and the wind in my hairs
How about we just turn that log into toothpicks and drive her out of there?
pengieready.jpg  
Old 07-11-2013, 03:22 AM   #26773
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8453 Times on 4897 Posts
Likes Given: 11021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengie View Post
How about we just turn that log into toothpicks and drive her out of there?
Is that thing still stuck?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #26774
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 728 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 1734

Wife got home yesterday to a scene of carnage and slaughter. Two strange dogs had slaughtered our poultry, leaving 18 chickens, one turkey and a guinea dead or missing. The dogs were still hanging around, at least until the shooting started. Wife put a .22 in one, and a load of #6 in the other. I finished off the first. None of the neighbors we talked to knew who the dogs belonged to, and we concluded they were dumped on our road. Gdamnitalltohell!!
Try to make a homstead, and some mfing moron decides he doesn't want his dogs anymore and dumps them in the country. GRRRR...
From now on, if it's on our place and isn't ours or the closest neighbor's, it's shoot on sight, I don't care if it has a pedigree a mile long, it will NOT be toler(ed around my livestock.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #26775

Liked 1132 Times on 820 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Mower is still stuck , may dick around with it this weekend .
Found out the local leo who likes to harass me about my guns and frog lube told the gun shop the other day that if anyban or round up was to ever come our way that he would enforce and seize any guns he could .

Not a smart thing to say in a gun store

Sending the wife to apply for 2 openings at the National Guard , on for HR and the other is for some type of paralegal with training on both . I hope like hell she can get on there , ought to be some good benefits and much closer to home

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #26776
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7445 Times on 4065 Posts
Likes Given: 15321

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Found out the local leo who likes to harass me about my guns and frog lube told the gun shop the other day that if anyban or round up was to ever come our way that he would enforce and seize any guns he could .
That is not a good way to make friends.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #26777
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Quote:
Found out the local leo who likes to harass me about my guns and frog lube told the gun shop the other day that if any ban or round up was to ever come our way that he would enforce and seize any guns he could .
A good way to get himself shot 30 seconds after such a ban were implemented. I hope the gun shop owner told him to take his jack booted thug azz out of his shop.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #26778

Liked 1132 Times on 820 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Think I will let chief know who he hired

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

People Like This 
Old 07-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #26779
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7319 Times on 4403 Posts
Likes Given: 8982

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
Wife got home yesterday to a scene of carnage and slaughter. Two strange dogs had slaughtered our poultry, leaving 18 chickens, one turkey and a guinea dead or missing. The dogs were still hanging around, at least until the shooting started. Wife put a .22 in one, and a load of #6 in the other. I finished off the first. None of the neighbors we talked to knew who the dogs belonged to, and we concluded they were dumped on our road. Gdamnitalltohell!!
Try to make a homstead, and some mfing moron decides he doesn't want his dogs anymore and dumps them in the country. GRRRR...
From now on, if it's on our place and isn't ours or the closest neighbor's, it's shoot on sight, I don't care if it has a pedigree a mile long, it will NOT be toler(ed around my livestock.
I'm so sorry.

Quote:
Think I will let chief know who he hired
Let the Mayor know, too.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 07-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #26780
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8453 Times on 4897 Posts
Likes Given: 11021

If the GS owner didn't kick him out I would have spoken up. Maybe something like "Well, if a gun ban is ever implemented you won't get past the property line."

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
texaswoodworker Likes This