Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2640
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #26391
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
That's your excuse for talking to the chick running the desk.
Yikes! Not this time! Found it. Just started sliding the card through a couple of doors until it turned green.

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

Old 06-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #26392
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
DAMN YOU BERMUDA HIGH DAMN YOU TO HELL !!!!!!

Yes , its is hot and very very effing humid and I think I just lost the sound card on my laptop which means no more movies
all it says is no audio device installed and i know damn well it is , any quick fixes I can buy ? maybe some usb gizmo ?
Try reinstalling your audio drivers?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 06-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #26393

Liked 2659 Times on 1733 Posts

My kid is dipping her Oreos in Kool Aid.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #26394
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8127 Times on 4864 Posts
Likes Given: 10463

While I was on vacation, my cat, Twitch, disappeared. The pet sitter fed him Monday, June 3rd then let him out. I never saw him again. It's sad, but sometimes it happens to cats that come and go from the house. So, today I come home from work and open the back door to go in the house. From out of the house burst Twitch. He runs to the driveway and sits down. We stare at each other for almost a minute. I don't know where the heck he's been for almost three weeks. He never came when I fed canned food. Had he been in the house those weeks and I never saw him? I'm not really sure what just happened. Cats are very mysterious.

My newest kitten, Crush, has not been allowed outside and never will be.

People Like This 
Old 06-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #26395
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5737 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
My kid is dipping her Oreos in Kool Aid.
Just so long as it isn't THE KOOLAID.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #26396
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
While I was on vacation, my cat, Twitch, disappeared. The pet sitter fed him Monday, June 3rd then let him out. I never saw him again. It's sad, but sometimes it happens to cats that come and go from the house. So, today I come home from work and open the back door to go in the house. From out of the house burst Twitch. He runs to the driveway and sits down. We stare at each other for almost a minute. I don't know where the heck he's been for almost three weeks. He never came when I fed canned food. Had he been in the house those weeks and I never saw him? I'm not really sure what just happened. Cats are very mysterious.

Could've been a Comatose Cat in the Closet for a couple of weeks. Done any spring-cleaning since you got back?

Alas, Crush was sentenced to super-max lockdown for unrepentant cuteness.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #26397
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/black-bear-breaks-knoxville-zoo-204611829.html

Quote:
The Knoxville Zoo must have a pretty good Yelp rating, because a black bear was spotted breaking into (not out of) the zoo on Monday night, KnoxNews.com reports.

AT LAST!!! They are finally figuring out where they belong.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #26398
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22083 Times on 12429 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:

i had something similiar happen many years ago with a cat a friend of my wife gave us, because her friend was moving into an apartment and couldn't keep him. well we had Tootie for about two months and he was an inside/outside cat. spending about equal time inside and outside. well he disappeared and we had no idea where he went. usually when he was outside he pretty much stayed around the backyard with our dog Lady, as they got along great together. well we took a long weekend vacation to Galveston, leaving early friday morning and we returned late Monday night. well when we drove up in the driveway, there in the lights of the truck was Tootie. he had been gone well over a month and other than being a little thinner, he seemed to be okay. but he never left again as long as we had him and we have no idea as to where he was for over a month. strange though that he returned.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:18 AM   #26399
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:

Me thinks ya' weren't an obsequious enough servant!!

Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 AM   #26400
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:

Somewhere, in a dark recess of your home, you now have a litter box you don't know about...yet...

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

People Like This