Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2541
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #25401
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9208 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoppingpower View Post
Getting cheated on is one of my worst fears, that o don't need to worry about. I'm in my relationship 100% and it would be truely heartbreaking if I had to find out the hard way that my wife was not. My wife and I keep friends of the opposite sex to a minimum. Her only guy friends are my buddys and my only girlfriends are her friends. No exboyfriend friends and no exgirlfriend friends. And we would be totally pissed if either one of us just found a new friend of the opposite sex all of the sudden. Cheating doesn't start in the bedroom, it starts by talking, simple as that.
You think you worry? My fiancee is a diesel tech. Surrounded by nothing but men, all day, every day, with quite a few of them already having proved themselves to be beyond simple douchebaggery. Yes, I should be spending some time collecting teeth when I go to Laramie in a couple of weeks. I don't think Cinder will allow that though...

Old 05-26-2013, 01:18 AM   #25402

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

You think you worry? My fiancee is a diesel tech. Surrounded by nothing but men, all day, every day, with quite a few of them already having proved themselves to be beyond simple douchebaggery. Yes, I should be spending some time collecting teeth when I go to Laramie in a couple of weeks. I don't think Cinder will allow that though...
That's a rough one Bro. My wife asked me if she could be a bartender for extra money. I trust her 110% but do I trust the drunkin idiots that don't understand what no means? Yeah I don't.

Old 05-26-2013, 01:23 AM   #25403
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1172 Times on 690 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
I am thinking she may not find spending your limited time together digging other peoples teeth out of your knuckles all that romantic.

Old 05-26-2013, 01:25 AM   #25404

Quote:

That's a rough one Bro. My wife asked me if she could be a bartender for extra money. I trust her 110% but do I trust the drunkin idiots that don't understand what no means? Yeah I don't.
A kindred spirit I see. That is exactly what I keep trying to say. I trust her. It's the guys that she's constantly surrounded by that are always vying for attention from her that I don't trust.

Old 05-26-2013, 01:35 AM   #25405

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:

A kindred spirit I see. That is exactly what I keep trying to say. I trust her. It's the guys that she's constantly surrounded by that are always vying for attention from her that I don't trust.
I like grabbing my wifes butt when I see the said dbags checking out my wife. Can't fight them all but I can make them envy lol

Old 05-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #25406
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3862 Times on 2139 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattShlock View Post

I have a little more open perspective. I'm pretty sure y'all can have a loving family life and some fun too if the respect is really there. And no, they are not mutually exclusive.
I have never seen that work out, ever. Good luck with that....
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah they're mostly useless and stupid and childish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

I am thinking she may not find spending your limited time together digging other peoples teeth out of your knuckles all that romantic.
Yeah, no. Not really on my list of fun things to do.
Quote:

I don't think they like me much really...
Quote:

I like grabbing my wifes butt when I see the said dbags checking out my wife. Can't fight them all but I can make them envy lol
Unfortunately he's not close enough to do that.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:20 AM   #25407

Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Anybody see this commercial on the military channel?

image-1318467746.jpg

Old 05-26-2013, 02:28 AM   #25408

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1411 View Post
Anybody see this commercial on the military channel?
Is this for real?

Old 05-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #25409
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3862 Times on 2139 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:

Is this for real?
We can hope right?

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #25410

Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I had to pause the commercial and shoot a photo. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.