Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2540
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #25391
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

How bout that awkward moment?

My step brother's wife posted a picture of herself on facebook in a nice dress, and saying she's got a hot date tonight.

One of her friends says, "with the mechanic guy again? What a lucky guy!"
So she says back, "No silly, with my husband!"
Step brother chimes in, "wait...mechanic guy... again? what the phuk?" (pssst! He's not a mechanic, he's a cop!)

I suspect it was a tense date. Probably a lot of splainin going on.

I hate cheaters. Only "relationship crime" I hate more than being unfaithful, is abusiveness: verbal, emotional, and physical; and not by much at all. I've been through all of the above.
People Like This 
Old 05-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #25392

And now...
Gonna have to have a little talk with the boss. One of our new guys let the chlorine run out at one of our wells. And I TOLD him he would need to change over to a new tank. That's the part that pisses me off.

Old 05-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #25393
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2913 Times on 1896 Posts

Yeah, cheaters suck. That's what marriage is about, commitment. If you wanna get some elsewhere, get out of the marriage. My cousin had been cheating on her husband for over a year, she got out (way too late, her mistake because he was a good guy), and now she asking everyone for favors. She wanted me to go buy some $5 junk she found online. She has no idea what my shoes are like to fill.

Random thought: I lost a grandmother. She was in a home, and hasn't been comfortable for a good year or so. She was a good woman, and will be missed.

Anyone ever notice how this thread is almost like a diary? Not dairy, for yous giys that are bad spellars.

Old 05-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #25394

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Yeah, cheaters suck. That's what marriage is about, commitment. If you wanna get some elsewhere, get out of the marriage. My cousin had been cheating on her husband for over a year, she got out (way too late, her mistake because he was a good guy), and now she asking everyone for favors. She wanted me to go buy some $5 junk she found online. She has no idea what my shoes are like to fill.
THANK YOU!! That's what I say. If you have to roam, do it alone. End the relationship you're in before moving on, or at least, AS you move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Random thought: I lost a grandmother. She was in a home, and hasn't been comfortable for a good year or so. She was a good woman, and will be missed.

Anyone ever notice how this thread is almost like a diary? Not dairy, for yous giys that are bad spellars.
Sorry for your loss man. I know how that is, been there too.
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 05-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #25395

Liked 1330 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 660

I would pity my wife If I ever caught her cheating , she would have nothing , her mom and brother would have nothing and my house would be neat and less cluttered . AND I would never sign ANY kind of paper just to be an arsehole .

AND WHY ....... is a 4 inch tire 100x harder to change than any split rim , 2 or 3 piece rim or tractor trailer wheel ?
Past 2 hrs spent putting new tires on my mower deck casters , and one was bent to hell from where it fell off and i ran over my own wheel with the blades on
, bent it back and still leaked till I went crazy with a ball peen and 50psi

leak now you little bastard

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 05-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #25396

Liked 1330 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 660

For those of you who know , they caught him last night , AGAIN !
evidently I was wrong , but really who breaks into the same gun stor twice in such a short time ?
http://www.wral.com/arrest-made-after-break-in-at-raleigh-gun-store/12484232/

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 05-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #25397
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
How bout that awkward moment?

My step brother's wife posted a picture of herself on facebook in a nice dress, and saying she's got a hot date tonight.

One of her friends says, "with the mechanic guy again? What a lucky guy!"
So she says back, "No silly, with my husband!"
Step brother chimes in, "wait...mechanic guy... again? what the phuk?" (pssst! He's not a mechanic, he's a cop!)

I suspect it was a tense date. Probably a lot of splainin going on.

I hate cheaters. Only "relationship crime" I hate more than being unfaithful, is abusiveness: verbal, emotional, and physical; and not by much at all. I've been through all of the above.
Wait - your step brother knew there was something going on before, and he's still with her? And what kind of idiot friends is she hanging out with to post that response, unless they all are obviously aware and your step-brother isn't. From the wife's response, she didn't seem too concerned.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #25398

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
THANK YOU!! That's what I say. If you have to roam, do it alone. End the relationship you're in before moving on, or at least, AS you move on.
I have a little more open perspective. I'm pretty sure y'all can have a loving family life and some fun too if the respect is really there. And no, they are not mutually exclusive.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #25399

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJG67 View Post

Wait - your step brother knew there was something going on before, and he's still with her? And what kind of idiot friends is she hanging out with to post that response, unless they all are obviously aware and your step-brother isn't. From the wife's response, she didn't seem too concerned.
No, he was unaware that there had been anything going on until his wife's friends posted that. And I can't really evaluate her, I barely know her, and I don't know her friends at all. But yeah, they're all flirting with getting an entry into the idiot book...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattShlock View Post

I have a little more open perspective. I'm pretty sure y'all can have a loving family life and some fun too if the respect is really there. And no, they are not mutually exclusive.
it is mutually exclusive in a so called committed relationship.

In an open relationship, where you and your partner go into it both with the understanding that your gonna sleep around, date around, whatever, that's another situation entirely. Sounds like nothing but an immature excuse to run around commitment issues to me though.

But when a person marries, and says, "through richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others" THAT'S exactly what THAT means.

If you run around on that, then no, there is no respect there. There's no honor, no chivalry, no faithfulness, no loyalty. You CAN'T cheat on your spouse whom you've vowed to maintain an exclusive, committed relationship, HIDE the fact, and then try to say, "oh but the respect is still there, no harm done."

THAT is a ****ing lie.

There is never any way to stab someone in the back, and still respect them. Actions and words. Son.

Last edited by trip286; 05-25-2013 at 11:29 PM.
People Like This 
Old 05-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #25400

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
No, he was unaware that there had been anything going on until his wife's friends posted that. And I can't really evaluate her, I barely know her, and I don't know her friends at all. But yeah, they're all flirting with getting an entry into the idiot book...

it is mutually exclusive in a so called committed relationship.

In an open relationship, where you and your partner go into it both with the understanding that your gonna sleep around, date around, whatever, that's another situation entirely. Sounds like nothing but an immature excuse to run around commitment issues to me though.

But when a person marries, and says, "through richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others" THAT'S exactly what THAT means.

If you run around on that, then no, there is no respect there. There's no honor, no chivalry, no faithfulness, no loyalty. You CAN'T cheat on your spouse whom you've vowed to maintain an exclusive, committed relationship, HIDE the fact, and then try to say, "oh but the respect is still there, no harm done."

THAT is a ****ing lie.

There is never any way to stab someone in the back, and still respect them. Actions and words. Son.
Getting cheated on is one of my worst fears, that o don't need to worry about. I'm in my relationship 100% and it would be truely heartbreaking if I had to find out the hard way that my wife was not. My wife and I keep friends of the opposite sex to a minimum. Her only guy friends are my buddys and my only girlfriends are her friends. No exboyfriend friends and no exgirlfriend friends. And we would be totally pissed if either one of us just found a new friend of the opposite sex all of the sudden. Cheating doesn't start in the bedroom, it starts by talking, simple as that.