Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2510
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #25091
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Okay, changing course.

I'm driving along, doing my rounds, and hear this shrieking. I stop as something enters my field of view from the right...
It's a woman dressed in a "wicked witch" from the wizard of oz costume. Complete with green makeup. On a broom. She ran into the street and began to run in circles.
Then she took off. I looked to the right again because of more racket coming, and here come two guys on stick ponies, wearing bikini briefs, with Santa beards and bellies, wearing boots and hats, chasing her, replete with "cowboy hollers" like you hear in cattle drive movies. They cross the street in front of me, closely followed by a black midget in a purple tophat and feather boa driving a shriner car, towing a radioflyer red wagon with a load of chihuahuas.

You can't make this **** up.

It brings to mind a couple of questions.
Are the Duck Commanders involved somehow?
Or... Is there a hidden camera somewhere, and this is some twisted version of "The Truman Show"?
Or... Am I freaking hallucinating? There were a few people on the sidewalk. A couple of them stopped and watched, the others paid no attention at all. If I'm hallucinating, did I hallucinate the other spectators too?
Haha what dude. Did someone slip something In your coffee?

I really couldn't make that **** up lol

Old 05-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #25092

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Really, this kind of annoying random **** happens to me all the damn time. I'm going to be the most jaded SOB ever if this keeps up.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #25093

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Really, this kind of annoying random **** happens to me all the damn time. I'm going to be the most jaded SOB ever if this keeps up.
What the hell do you guys put in the water?!? :O

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 05-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #25094
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7817 Times on 4692 Posts
Likes Given: 9845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Dude, I think that gas got to you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Five6 View Post
Haha what dude. Did someone slip something In your coffee?

I really couldn't make that **** up lol
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PC167 View Post
What the hell do you guys put in the water?!? :O
These things only happen to you, Trip. I'm beginning to wonder.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #25095
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9567 Times on 4116 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Trip- about those mushrooms on that pizza.............

Several years back, there was an exotic animal farm that lost some animals in Chesterfield County VA. Was at a gas station when I looked up, and there were 3 zebras running flat out down the 4 lane, took a left at the light and kept galloping.

Now, YOU try to convince the 911 dispatcher that YES, you are serious, and NO, you are not drunk.......

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 05-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #25096

Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

Stealing food? There is a couple people at my job that do the same crap. One day, there was a carry in dinner, this electrician was invited, but declined. He then got into their brownies before they did. They were not happy.

The next carry in, he declined again. This time, they made some special brownies, and he had more than one. He ended up leaving work early, thinking he was gonna stop by his girlfriends instead of going home to his wife. He never made it there, instead going home and throwing away his underwear.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 05-13-2013, 04:55 PM   #25097
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7817 Times on 4692 Posts
Likes Given: 9845

I must work in a very civilized place. Once there was a $10.00 bill on the break room table that sat there for 3 days before the owner claimed it. I have had a co-worker eat a frozen meal of mine but she left a note explaining she missed getting a lunch from the cafeteria before it closed, she apologized and offered to replace it. I told her "lunch was on me". I usually carry in left overs, anyway, but since I work very odd hours and never have the advantage of the cafeteria being open, I keep "spare" meals in the freezer.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #25098

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I must work in a very civilized place. Once there was a $10.00 bill on the break room table that sat there for 3 days before the owner claimed it. I have had a co-worker eat a frozen meal of mine but she left a note explaining she missed getting a lunch from the cafeteria before it closed, she apologized and offered to replace it. I told her "lunch was on me". I usually carry in left overs, anyway, but since I work very odd hours and never have the advantage of the cafeteria being open, I keep "spare" meals in the freezer.
Yeah even at the corner store I used to work at, people would have the decency to leave others food alone. Especially the kind made for a child lol

Old 05-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #25099

Liked 1226 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 622

Lil mans foot after rolling the golf cart , took him in this morning to get it looked at , all will be fine , I will be glad when he starts walking on it again .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 05-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #25100
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 283 Times on 218 Posts
Likes Given: 127

A Golf Cart did that ? Podiatrist are very expensive but numerous small bones, ligaments, etc. - better to be safe than sorry. Kids are amazingly durable.