Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2466
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #24651
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12452 Times on 5339 Posts
Likes Given: 2043

With all this talk of Debauchery- I want to know what Bauchery would be. Its always Debauchery.

Sort of like a Disgruntled Employee- why is no one ever Gruntled?

And if lawyers get disbarred, do fairies get disenchanted? Music writers get decomposed?

People Like This 
Old 05-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #24652

Liked 1424 Times on 1019 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Its a good day when you have so much free fuel you run out of buckets and drums to put it all in .
Filled the tahoe from bare empty to overflow
Filled a 55gal drum
Filled the dingo
Filled dads lil pos toyota
and have an additional 30 gallons in sealed 5 gal buckets
The gas is about 3yo but its still clear and smells decent , I aint scared to run it just scared to to run it in a brand new boat with catalytic converters on it

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 05-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #24653
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5541 Times on 3031 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Snowing here, in May... Un freaking believeable.
It's spring!

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/8th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-7-8-9-2016-a-118694/#post1778284

Old 05-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #24654
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
With all this talk of Debauchery- I want to know what Bauchery would be. Its always Debauchery.

And if lawyers get disbarred, do fairies get disenchanted? Music writers get decomposed?

Guy walks into the cemetery where Beethoven is buried, he faintly hears music coming from Beethoven's grave, listening closely he realizes it Beethoven's 9th Symphony being played backwards.

The guy comes back the next day and listens again, this time it's Beethoven's 8th symphony being played backwards.

This goes on for several days till finally the guy realizes he can hear Beethoven's 5th symphony being played backwards, he calls a maintenance worker over and asks him what is going on.

The maintenance guys just says "Oh that's just Beethoven decomposing."
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly
People Like This 
Old 05-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #24655
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Its a good day when you have so much free fuel you run out of buckets and drums to put it all in .
Filled the tahoe from bare empty to overflow
Filled a 55gal drum
Filled the dingo
Filled dads lil pos toyota
and have an additional 30 gallons in sealed 5 gal buckets
The gas is about 3yo but its still clear and smells decent , I aint scared to run it just scared to to run it in a brand new boat with catalytic converters on it
Might want to put some of that StaBil or something like that in the gas.
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 05-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #24656
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5742 Times on 3366 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I just saw a helluva meteor, it looked like it hit the ground. Or at least it went past the horizon from my viewpoint. I'm in Ohio and it went straight east. Or it was an alien egg pod.
[crosses fingers and hopes for a DC crash-landing]

Old 05-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #24657
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5742 Times on 3366 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
When I worked for the state, we had meetings and selected a search committee to find this legendary "gruntled" employee, with not results. They thought they had found one in the print shop, but he was just huffing the fumes.

In the office I was in, about 40% of the employees admitted to being on prescription medications for anxiety, depression, or just plain craziness. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing one of the ladies up front leave the counter to pop a "nerve pill" before dealing with a difficult taxpayer. I think the poor manager was sober on religious reasons, poor guy.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #24658

Liked 3627 Times on 2070 Posts
Likes Given: 2525

What about defragging your hard drive, what if your hard drive wanted to frag you?
If dysentery is the squirts, does entery mean you're plugged up?
Think about it!

Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #24659
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
What about defragging your hard drive, what if your hard drive wanted to frag you?
If dysentery is the squirts, does entery mean you're plugged up?
Think about it!
If corn oil comes from corn and mineral oil comes from minerals, where does baby oil come from?
People Like This 
Old 05-02-2013, 08:47 PM   #24660

Liked 1424 Times on 1019 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Quote:
If corn oil comes from corn and mineral oil comes from minerals, where does baby oil come from?
Dont know but I have seen thee above mixed coming from some babies this week though .

My work ethic sucks today , got stuck watching WALL-E the cartoon movie ....
which is awesome by the way , wall-e rocks

And whos pucking bright idea was it to chrome line a cylinder ? Really ? '' Oh lets just plate the block so when it blows they cant bore it , they have to sleeve it ! LOL ''
Granted it held good for 25yrs but really ? The Japs dont line their stuff and they last longer than that .

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 05-02-2013 at 08:50 PM.