Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2458
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 02:13 AM   #24571
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 841

Guns don't kill people. Angry dads with pretty daughters do

Old 04-29-2013, 02:30 AM   #24572
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3377 Times on 1883 Posts
Likes Given: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy60 View Post
Guns don't kill people. Angry dads with pretty daughters do
My dad never killed anyone... He got angry a lot, what are you trying to say? :P

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:21 AM   #24573
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2050 Times on 1246 Posts
Likes Given: 2222

Yer on yer own there, BigDaddy. You may have heard the saying "Fight hard or quit early"? This would be one of those quit early situations...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 04-29-2013, 04:53 AM   #24574

Liked 39 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

How is everyone doing? I got that job I talked about but doesn't turn full time until June, hoping to keep my security job and work weekends. Then I can do my homework and graduate in June as well. Laptop ate crap got the blue death screen. Cost as much to fix it as I paid for it four years ago, thinking of get a Lenovo z580

Old 04-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #24575
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3377 Times on 1883 Posts
Likes Given: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by balota View Post
yer on yer own there, bigdaddy. You may have heard the saying "fight hard or quit early"? This would be one of those quit early situations...
:d..........

mad.jpg

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 04-29-2013 at 11:31 AM.
People Like This 
Old 04-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #24576

Liked 1134 Times on 821 Posts
Likes Given: 584

Had one of those moments yesterday when your laughing so hard you cant do anything but feel guilty as hell b/c its at the cost of someone getting hurt or messing up .
Me , dad and my girl where riding the golf cart up the st and my son was on his tweaked power wheels , well we kept on racing and he learned he could do real doughnuts in his lil truck . Well , he lost it and hit the ditch , it spun around again and rolled .
Knocked the seat out , the battery , all his toys that where in the bed , just a mess and it was up side down on top of him . Think it scared him more than anything , he got a mouth full of grass but I picked him up , brushed him off , fixed his truck and he was right back at it , but me and dad aint laughed that hard in a long time .
We ended up stopping , someones blue pitbull was loose and started chasing us going down the street .
Could possibly be one dead dog coming up if he comes onto my land and chases anyone , I know they have thick skulls but a ballistic tip 45lc ought to punch through it

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #24577
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7338 Times on 4415 Posts
Likes Given: 9049

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Oh, she would, :Gello- but SHE would want to shoot it and tan the hide herself!

(The Force is strong in this one!)

Winds, Cinder- thank you! Happily she gets her looks from my lady's side of the family-

Matt- thanx! If it is not, she will feel free to rebuild it.
C3, you have been a great influence on AIT. This world is no place for a timid, dependent lady. It's great to hear she has confidence and that's very important. Good job to AIT's Mom and Grandad. You are all to be admired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Somebody just winged off a bunch of shots right here in the middle of this small town I live in. Very weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Thinking it might of just been a crazy dude that lives on the outskirts of town. Probably been doing a little drinking...
Sounded like a bank robbery there for a bit, he winged off a bunch of shots.
Every once in a while I hear gunshots, too. If it's a lot of shots, I know someone on a nearby farm is target shooting. If it's one or two and later at night, I know some coon,fox or coyote just met his fate..........

I was at a storage unit sale a couple years ago. It was in the Spring and on the outskirts of town. Someone on a nearby farm was target shooting as there were many, many shots over a period of time. Some fool said to me, "I wonder what season it is for hunting." I looked at her and said, "It's spring and I don't know what is in season in the spring time but if a hunter ever got to shoot that many shots, it would be amazing. I imagine it's someone target shooting." She replied, "I suppose so........".

Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #24578
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I hereby propose that we start using the term "Bidened" for situations when someone fired a warning shot or made an extraordinarily blunderous or ridiculous statement.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #24579

Liked 1134 Times on 821 Posts
Likes Given: 584

Man , I will never understand why or how things can be soooo bad for someone that they think killing themselves is the only way out .
A life long friend''s'' of the family killed herself saturday . Hubby went to get a mower blade and found her in the back yard , she had somehow got into his safe and got a gun .
He kept them locked up pretty good , yrs and yrs ago they split up and we took her in for a while and ended up admitting her but she has had mental problems for many years but we all thought she was doing good , they got back together a long time ago and just got back from a cross country rd trip .

Ontop of that my two bundles of joy are sick again , son has it coming out one end and my girl has it coming out the other .
So has it bad , had to change him and the sheets 4 times last night , got it all over me once , wife changed bout 2 times this morning and now my girl is puking every where

Now I sat down some carb gaskets for a merc outboard and cant find them for nothing

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #24580

Liked 2501 Times on 1626 Posts

Mrs. Primer got a bus ride last night, the kind with the pretty red and white disco lights. She and a friend of hers at work share food sometimes, this time it was lunchmeat her friend brought. Who would have thought the ham with the black outside had ginger in it? Mrs primers allergy to ginger kicked in HARD this time. Her supervisor was going to drive her home, but barely got her in the car when she tried to tell him to take her to the hospital, and couldn't breathe enough to talk right. -Eeeek- Long story short, she's fine, I got very little sleep to start my week compared to little sleep, and she is going to take the advice of the paramedic, er nurse, and doctor, and get a freaking epi pen!

Feral cat waterboarder

Vikingdad Likes This