Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2446
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #24451
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7101 Times on 4274 Posts
Likes Given: 8608

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
My username was randomly assigned. Weird coincidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaj View Post
sdrawkcab delleps eman yM
These two posts on another thread reminded me of an incident I had at the unemployment office a while ago.

I had to reset my password so I had to actually go into the office. You couldn't do that online. So I go into the office, wait in line, then I get in front of the clerk. She asks me what my user name was so she could give me a temporary password so I can log in and reset it. I tell her my user name, which is my first and last name spelled backwards (which I use often as a user name). She writes it down, looks at it, then exclaimes, "What a coincidence that your user name is your own name spelled backwards." I tell her I chose that user name. She tells me, "No, your user name is assigned to you when you first log on to the unemployment site." So I see I'm not going to be able to convince her that I chose that user name and I simply say, "Yeah, it was an incredible coincidence."
People Like This 
Old 04-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #24452

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 556

Long story short , got into argument with the cable company last night over a almost 700.00 bill and when they asked when they could come get their equipment I told them not to bother , I would box up the shreds and drop them off .
Keep on pissing me off and I will hook a 7kw generator up to their main line and laugh about it .
Gotta wonder how much infrastructure that would wipe out ?

Put a 12v battery in my sons 6v power wheel ford truck ......... THAT lil bastard will boogie , every time he takes off its gets sideways , he has a 4 wheeler but its 12v and its slow as slow gets and gets stuck on pavement .
I got the golf cart out last night with him and his truck , we line up in the cul-de-sac and went on 3 , once he realized I would beat him he started turning into me then it went from NHRA to Nascar to Demo derby , He would get in behind me and I would lock the brakes up or he would keep trying to pull a PIT on me .
He is way too young to be having that much fun doing this stuff , If I was bad ..... he is going to be hell

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-25-2013 at 02:26 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #24453
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8273 Times on 4780 Posts
Likes Given: 10698

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
trust you? hell, i can see we're going to jail over this bachelor party!

(trust me, it'll be alright. he says this right before the cops show up to raid the party. trust me it'll be alright. trust me) man does this have felony rap written all over it!)
No felonies. That is my one requirement. I am hoping Robo will help out in making the call here. Thinking of felonies, this may have to take place in Colorado or Washington to avoid some charges........

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Why does that have a "Hold my beer and watch this!" kinda vibe?
Since I no longer drink I will gladly hold your beer and watch. I will even hold the camera and take video too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I think either you all underestimate yourselves or my ability to admire a shirtless man.........or both.

I think Cinder might trust you.......it's Mobilemarine and pretty much anything he does that is extremely dangerous.
Hmm. I am getting the feeling we cannot leave the ladies out of this bachelor party.

'Gello, can you get some couples stripper teams for this gig? (meaning male/female teams- or maybe some of you guys would like some girl-on-girl action? I am guessing that nobody would be interested in mano on mano.)

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 04-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #24454

Quote:
I am guessing that nobody would be interested in mano on mano.)
Maybe some of them california people might

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #24455

Movie 43 is ........... thee most inappropriate movie I have ever seen
thats saying alot coming from me

Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #24456
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Wait, wait just a second, back up the crazy train. Strippers are fine. But did I not say I want him back in one piece?! That means all phalanges and appendages still attached. One, whole, complete piece!
Some strippers even leave gifts, some of them perpetual.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #24457
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Long story short , got into argument with the cable company last night over a almost 700.00 bill and when they asked when they could come get their equipment I told them not to bother , I would box up the shreds and drop them off .
Keep on pissing me off and I will hook a 7kw generator up to their main line and laugh about it .
Gotta wonder how much infrastructure that would wipe out ?

Put a 12v battery in my sons 6v power wheel ford truck ......... THAT lil bastard will boogie , every time he takes off its gets sideways , he has a 4 wheeler but its 12v and its slow as slow gets and gets stuck on pavement .
I got the golf cart out last night with him and his truck , we line up in the cul-de-sac and went on 3 , once he realized I would beat him he started turning into me then it went from NHRA to Nascar to Demo derby , He would get in behind me and I would lock the brakes up or he would keep trying to pull a PIT on me .
He is way too young to be having that much fun doing this stuff , If I was bad ..... he is going to be hell
What is it parents tell their kids? "I hope you have a child like you were" or something like that?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 04-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #24458
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
What is it parents tell their kids? "I hope you have a child like you were" or something like that?
Part of the reason I have no kids...none that I know of anyways.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #24459

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

[QUOTE=MobileMarine;1226612]Long story short , got into argument with the cable company last night over a almost 700.00 bill and when they asked when they could come get their equipment I told them not to bother , I would box up the shreds and drop them off .

My brother feels like I should have Dish hooked up at the gravel pit ( I let him live there free) but I hooked up the antenna to his TV and he gets over 60 channels free.

I just wish there was a good TV guide to the over the air channels - - - the DVR is nice but I told him to use the old VHS machine and have at it or get a job and buy as much Dish as he wants.

I signed him out of prison 2 years early and let him live free, let him use a 1998 cavalier free, - - - he wants a better car ( needs 4 doors ), better toilet ( the one in the trailer is a 1969 round bowl and I have elongated bowls at my house ) better TV - - - the washing machine does not have enough functions on it - - - he has to wash dishes by hand. Poor baby he is 58 years old, has a college degree in computer aided drafting, has worked as a plumber, worked as an electrician but now just wants to sit and feel sorry for himself - - - I did not get him hooked on cocaine and I can't wait till June first when he can leave and live on his own.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #24460
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3265 Times on 1809 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

Part of the reason I have no kids...none that I know of anyways.
I'm terrified of having kids for that reason

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.