Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2444
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #24431
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Yo, check out this email I got from the FBI. Look legit?

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON, D.C. 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 Date: 24/04/2013 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT Attention We have held talks with the Government of Nigeria and Britain on the need for her to checkmate the activities of her citizens that have been scamming innocent people across international borders. We have been able to extract commitment from the Nigerian Government that they will fight the menace of scammers from their Country. We also pledged our support her technically and otherwise not only to fight this war against scammers, but to ensure that the war is won. This is because the United States Government now considers these scammers as Economic Terrorists and they must be routed out to safe our citizens and other citizens of the world from losing their hard earned resources.

We did also impress it on the Nigerian Government on the need for her to compensate verified Scam victims of United States citizens and other citizens of the world. This is because their victims cut across color of skin and nationality. The Nigerian Government felt deeply sorry that some of her citizens have inflicted so much pain to some people in the world. So they agreed to pay the sum of One Million, eight hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$1, 800,000.00) to verified victims of Scam as compensation.

It was agreed that this compensation fund shall be electronically loaded into a CENTRALBANK OF NIGERIA GOLD DEBIT CARD (ATM CARD) in your favor. You can use this CBN TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. Therefore, contact the INTEGRATED E-PAYMENT CENTER, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA via E-mail, so that they will send you Approval Documents and the TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. Here are the contact details of the Officer who will process your Payment at the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA: DR. WILLIAM CHIKA INTEGRATED-PAYMENT CENTER CARTERH554@YAHOO.COM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WHEN CONTACTING DR. WILLIAM CHIKA OF INTEGRATEDE-PAYMENT CENTER CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS IN YOUR LETTER TO THEM: FULL NAMES: MAILING ADDRESS: YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER: CURRENT OCCUPATION: Also be informed that you shall not pay any money to any government official in respect of any document whatsoever. Our agreement with the Nigeria government is that you shall only pay 20% of the TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. Which is $480 only? So, when you contact Dr. Musa Hessian ask him how you will send this $480 to them to enable them send your TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTI$FIED BANK DRAFT. ) Together with the supporting transfer documents to you.. Thank you. Yours faithfully, Harold M.Greene Sr. DIRECTOR, ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION, WASHINGTON DC. , U.S.A

Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 AM   #24432
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2394 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 2512

Ooo, ooo, where do I sign up again? It didn't work for me the last time and now I need the money real bad...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 04-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #24433
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Forget the topless women............I think the men should be shirtless.
You ain't seen nothing till you've seen me topless. Reagan used my pic to stop the cold war.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:15 AM   #24434
I used to play keyboards, but now...

Liked 2394 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 2512

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
You ain't seen nothing till you've seen me topless. Reagan used my pic to stop the cold war.
Yeah, after they all ran to use the eye bleach, they couldn't see to launch the rockets and voila, no more cold war!!!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-25-2013, 04:15 AM   #24435
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
What are you saying? A bunch of bald headed, aging geezers are going to show up and disrupt things? Dude, when I see you I'm going to hit you with my cane....
That would be the scariest bunch of old bald headed geezers the world ever saw!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-25-2013, 04:16 AM   #24436
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Yeah, after they all ran to use the eye bleach, they couldn't see to launch the rockets and voila, no more cold war!!!
Exactly, Gorbachev said: The wall's coming down!!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 AM   #24437
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Are you registered with the United States Department of the Visually Offensive too? They have my face listed as a Weapon of Mass Destruction!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 
Old 04-25-2013, 04:23 AM   #24438
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Of course, I'm numero uno on the list.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:30 AM   #24439
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Yo, check out this email I got from the FBI. Look legit?

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON, D.C. 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 Date: 24/04/2013 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT Attention We have held talks with the Government of Nigeria and Britain on the need for her to checkmate the activities of her citizens that have been scamming innocent people across international borders. We have been able to extract commitment from the Nigerian Government that they will fight the menace of scammers from their Country. We also pledged our support her technically and otherwise not only to fight this war against scammers, but to ensure that the war is won. This is because the United States Government now considers these scammers as Economic Terrorists and they must be routed out to safe our citizens and other citizens of the world from losing their hard earned resources.

We did also impress it on the Nigerian Government on the need for her to compensate verified Scam victims of United States citizens and other citizens of the world. This is because their victims cut across color of skin and nationality. The Nigerian Government felt deeply sorry that some of her citizens have inflicted so much pain to some people in the world. So they agreed to pay the sum of One Million, eight hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$1, 800,000.00) to verified victims of Scam as compensation.

It was agreed that this compensation fund shall be electronically loaded into a CENTRALBANK OF NIGERIA GOLD DEBIT CARD (ATM CARD) in your favor. You can use this CBN TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. Therefore, contact the INTEGRATED E-PAYMENT CENTER, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA via E-mail, so that they will send you Approval Documents and the TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. Here are the contact details of the Officer who will process your Payment at the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA: DR. WILLIAM CHIKA INTEGRATED-PAYMENT CENTER CARTERH554@YAHOO.COM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WHEN CONTACTING DR. WILLIAM CHIKA OF INTEGRATEDE-PAYMENT CENTER CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS IN YOUR LETTER TO THEM: FULL NAMES: MAILING ADDRESS: YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER: CURRENT OCCUPATION: Also be informed that you shall not pay any money to any government official in respect of any document whatsoever. Our agreement with the Nigeria government is that you shall only pay 20% of the TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. Which is $480 only? So, when you contact Dr. Musa Hessian ask him how you will send this $480 to them to enable them send your TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (KTT) or CERTI$FIED BANK DRAFT. ) Together with the supporting transfer documents to you.. Thank you. Yours faithfully, Harold M.Greene Sr. DIRECTOR, ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION, WASHINGTON DC. , U.S.A
There are entire forums full of people who screw with those scammers for fun. Look some of them up and pass it along.
IIRC, some of them have actually managed to get scammers to pay for a 5 star hotel, and a limo by pretending to be extremely rich. The scammer ended up with a very LARGE bill.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #24440
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8843 Times on 5118 Posts
Likes Given: 11547

Getting back to the bachelor party- my experience has been that there must be strippers. The bachelor is not required to have carnal knowledge of said strippers, but he does have to be present during the show. My bachelor party was pretty epic I must say. The first stripper was entertaining, and the second one was two hours late. We figured she was a no-show at one hour, so we were all pretty well blasted by the time she eventually did show up. It got pretty crazy but the cops never showed up (thanks to one of my buddies who was on the force at the time).

My only regret is that I have never had the opportunity to return the "favor" to my Best Man (never got married) or any of my other buddies as they all either eloped or chose a "more responsible" best man for their weddings.

So I have some making up to do. sorry Trip (and Cinder).

Gello, do you think you could handle locating some strippers? Maybe the party could be at MobileMarine's quarry?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This