Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2426
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #24251
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1104 Times on 800 Posts
Likes Given: 570

Winds prob did a better doughnut than I would ever do on abike and she did it by mistake ! LMAO
I have no problem doing a wheelie or rolling burnout but when the ass end of that sporty starts getting chitty is when I halt what im doin .
The back tire is too sticky to play with and HD dont like to stall , it will skin you up .
I was leaving class last saturday and figured I would show off a bit , ended up being one of the longest and highest wheelies I have done on that bike , it came up quicker and more than I expected but I dared not let off and risk high siding or going over the bars .

So dad gets a call from a angry mom who is a customer of his whos daughter just left from getting tires . Yep one of the idiot tire guys had sent a naughty picture to the girl .
LONG LONG story short , our guy thought the girl was trying to get some from him but what happened , a bunch of the girls guy friends had got her phone and were setting him up and leading him on . We were all pissed and ready to fire him till the real story came out and now its freakin funny as hell , as yes he is getting picked on pretty hard

Now thats a mean prank

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #24252
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7198 Times on 4330 Posts
Likes Given: 8774

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Right... that'll change: p
I don't think so. I just want the experience. I''m kind of timid and I would be afraid to ride in traffic on a bike. I work in a hospital. I know you can be very careful but if that guy driving the car isn't careful, bad things can happen. But then again, 5 years ago I never thought I'd own a gun.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
20 hours of overtime covered my income tax... makes me sick to my stomach.

At least I'm no longer paying into that grand ponzi scheme I would never get any benefit from. I pay into a state retirement doodad. Still not ideal, but better than that social security farce.
My Dad worked for a school here in Illinois. He paid into the IMRF.....Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund. He gets a pretty decent check from them every month now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Winds prob did a better doughnut than I would ever do on abike and she did it by mistake ! LMAO
Yes, totally by mistake. And I had a death grip on the handlebars and couldn't remember which was the front break, the back break, etc. Hopping, hopping, hopping.......LOL I knew the accelerator was in my right hand but I didn't want to let go of that break.

Quote:
I was leaving class last saturday and figured I would show off a bit , ended up being one of the longest and highest wheelies I have done on that bike , it came up quicker and more than I expected but I dared not let off and risk high siding or going over the bars .
If you were leaving the class I think you were leaving.......aren't you not supposed to be doing that ****????? Are you a slow learner or something???? Or do you not want to improve your life?

Old 04-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #24253

Dont think its the class your thinking of winds , pm me if your confused

Tick #1 found crawling on me , vaporized via MAPP gas

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #24254

Liked 741 Times on 491 Posts
Likes Given: 802

I just watched a little video on the new electric DeLorean, It can power your house for up to 3 days if the power goes out!!
I so wish I could afford one...

Old 04-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #24255

Yea , maguires car care can kiss my ass , bought some '' ALL WHEEL '' cleaner for the bike to clean the engine like many times before , Spray on turn around and there goes every bit of clear coat off ANY thing polished on the motor .
Not very happy right now , claims to be safe for all clear coated surfaces , wonder if they would like to buy me new cam and primary covers ?
Burned everything to a crisp

Old 04-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #24256
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Yea , maguires car care can kiss my ass , bought some '' ALL WHEEL '' cleaner for the bike to clean the engine like many times before , Spray on turn around and there goes every bit of clear coat off ANY thing polished on the motor .
Not very happy right now , claims to be safe for all clear coated surfaces , wonder if they would like to buy me new cam and primary covers ?
Burned everything to a crisp
did they change the formula?

Old 04-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #24257

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

So....
No one ever told me that linseed oil can spontaneously combust...
Sue and I are sitting here at the office, and the trash can suddenly goes up in flames, where the paper towels soaked in the stuff have been tossed...

He just stood up, grabbed his toys and back pack, and walked out, just left me, cool as you please, didn't say a word...

Old 04-20-2013, 01:01 AM   #24258

Quote:
So....
No one ever told me that linseed oil can spontaneously combust...
Sue and I are sitting here at the office, and the trash can suddenly goes up in flames, where the paper towels soaked in the stuff have been tossed...

He just stood up, grabbed his toys and back pack, and walked out, just left me, cool as you please, didn't say a word...
LMAO!!! way too cool! Trip Jr. is one cool little guy!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:05 AM   #24259

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

He usually goes into a dead panic when something that wild happens. I think he figured his legos were in danger, which just spurred him to action instead of hysterics...

Old 04-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #24260

Quote:
He usually goes into a dead panic when something that wild happens. I think he figured his legos were in danger, which just spurred him to action instead of hysterics...
LMAO again!!!!! save the Legos!