Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2422
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 02:26 AM   #24211
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 5,994
Liked 3192 Times on 1774 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post

Maybe you shouldnt have suggested melting it all over her !!!
Hmmm... Wait this isn't the bunker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

Funny you say that...

My boy CAN NOT tell a joke to save his life...

"why did the chocolate bar drive away from the beach? Because it was melting!!!" and hysterical evil scientist laughter followed, leaving myself, my sister, and sister in law sitting there with dumbfounded looks...
I think he's funny and cute.
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.


Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 04-18-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:26 AM   #24212
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Hey, I forgot about all that lead. Ill collect some more tomorrow and see about getting it shipped this week or next. It's already around 5 pounds, I'm sure I can probably get around another 2-3.
Thanks, no hurry though. I still need to get all the tools, so it will be awhile before I can start casting. I'll hopefully have the stuff by the time I have my 1911.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:27 AM   #24213
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cattledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 1,459
Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
gee Cattledog, it's still not funny!

you're worse at telling jokes that Trip's son!
I know ...i said it was tragic. geeze.


speaking of.

Where exactly is the line between a brain fart and the onset of dementia? I only ask because only hours ago, while in the shower, I poured shampoo onto a wash cloth. I watched as I did it...then kept doing it. Then just decided to slap the wash cloth on my head. No, Im not bald.
__________________
Join the NRA Here!


"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Cattledog; 04-18-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Cattledog is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:34 AM   #24214
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Posts: 28,489
Liked 21256 Times on 12070 Posts
Likes Given: 53033

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
I know ...i said it was tragic. geeze.
i know. it was very tragic!

JK with you Cattledog! even if you can't tell a joke, you're still a cool guy!
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
To the victor, go the spoils of war.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #24215
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
I know ...i said it was tragic. geeze.


speaking of.

Where exactly is the line between a brain fart and the onset of dementia? I only ask because only hours ago, while in the shower, I poured shampoo onto a wash cloth. I watched as I did it...then kept doing it. Then just decided to slap the wash cloth on my head. No, Im not bald.
Been there, done that. Its a brain fart.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:47 AM   #24216
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pagj17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prescott Valley,Arizona
Posts: 2,427
Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

You sure about that?
I was STRICTLY referring to work... and even then, the break out something like that.... I'm down. Lol
__________________

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

pagj17 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:55 AM   #24217
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,754
Liked 7018 Times on 4223 Posts
Likes Given: 8456

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
It was fun though. You should've seen that mid air dismount, and the shove that tilted it just that one little bit to get it to fall wheels down. And because it's one of those big commercial mowers, the levers stayed slightly forward so it kept going. I jumped on to stop it, then said "hell with it" and took a seat.

And I didn't even drop my shades
How did you get the lawnmower to flip? If it's a big commercial one it's got to be pretty stable and heavy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i rode a bull once, when i was about 14 or 15 in a junior rodeo. first and last time i ever did that! i think i lasted about two seconds if that long before being thrown off and knocked out! i thought i wanted to be a bullrider, but found out that for me, it's much better for me to be a spectator, not a participant!

i still love watching bullriding at the rodeo and watching team roping is something else that pure enjoyment to watch.
Bull riders have very broken down bodies in their 40's. To me, it just wouldn't be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Maybe you shouldnt have suggested melting it all over her !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Hmmm... Wait this isn't the bunker.
What are you thinking, Cinder? I'm pretty sure Balota meant it would be very difficult to get the chocolate stains out of her clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Funny you say that...

My boy CAN NOT tell a joke to save his life...

"why did the chocolate bar drive away from the beach? Because it was melting!!!" and hysterical evil scientist laughter followed, leaving myself, my sister, and sister in law sitting there with dumbfounded looks...
Hahaha.........my granddaughter tells "knock, knock" jokes that make no sense at all, either. And she laughs like crazy.

Such as..........

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Dog.
Dog who?
The dog wanted to go to the park.

And of course, we laugh because it makes no sense at all and she thinks we're all laughing because it's funny. It's a win/win situation.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:56 AM   #24218
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,390
Liked 2400 Times on 1557 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog

I know ...i said it was tragic. geeze.

speaking of.

Where exactly is the line between a brain fart and the onset of dementia? I only ask because only hours ago, while in the shower, I poured shampoo onto a wash cloth. I watched as I did it...then kept doing it. Then just decided to slap the wash cloth on my head. No, Im not bald.
Your not on one of those new vacations in Colorado, are you? /~~
__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #24219
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

How did you get the lawnmower to flip? If it's a big commercial one it's got to be pretty stable and heavy.
I was going up a hill that was really too steep, but I was comfortable with it because I've done it so many times already. At the top, right as I was getting ready to ease back down, I hit a hidden branch or hole or something, I don't know. But I hit something that made the front end bounce, and that was all it needed.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #24220
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,379
Liked 1052 Times on 759 Posts
Likes Given: 542

Default

Bet that one in TX was one to remember , thoughts for all involved but I still would have loved to been a safe distance from it .
Didnt Tx have a big AN explosion way back when ? Thinking Galveston ?

Buy your tannerite in bulk NOW , tween boston and this I wont be shocked if it pops up on some liberal senators radar

__________________

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads