Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2393
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #23921
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9080 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Now this dude is a salesman!
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/boa/3710890433.html

CL > chicago > northwest indiana > all for sale / wanted > boats - by owner
8rhtz-3710890433@sale.craigslist.org [?]
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-03-29, 10:56AM CDT
boats n hoesss - $600 (valparaiso)
image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5 image 6 image 7 image 8
ok this right here is a prime honey hauler. lemme break it down for you. in one month it will be boat season. until then all you have to do is wax it. float up to the beach in this bad bitch and the hoes will flock. happens every year! give me a ride they asked, I'll take my bikini top off they said. but it doesn't end there. with this two stroke motor you can practically call yourself a chemist mixing the gas and oil. this wave slammer hauls ass tho. if the girls don't take their top off that's ok cause the wind speed will blow em off for sure. cant afford a malibu? you probably cant afford the women on one either. this is the boat for you. being built in 1972 the creators definitely had ***** magnet on the build sheet. this is a bachelors dream right here. and you won't find a better deal, for only one easy payment of 600 bucks this chick magnet will be yours!! I hate to see it go but it's just time to move the fortune to another lucky guy. but thats not all, there's more! the trailer has built in guides on the side for when you are hammered drunk at the end of the day so you can still get er loaded up. shoot me a text and make your wet dreams a reality 219 510 2340 cash or trade offers welcome. oh and if you could not flag my ad, that would be great. this is real and i have titles in hand for boat and trailer. it is SOLD, but people seem to enjoy the ad and i am enjoying the texts. thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited by Vikingdad; 04-07-2013 at 03:56 AM.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:21 AM   #23922
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

I don't know. It's what I choose to believe.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:24 AM   #23923

Liked 2710 Times on 1768 Posts

Hosted an Easter meal for the in laws today. Everything went well, especially the timing. The dog decided not to wait for company to show up to invade the Easter bunny nest. When I found him, he had dropped half of the worlds best squeaky toy, the other half being swallowed. Three more little squeaky toys were desperately hopping away, squealing in terror of seeing a sibling get eaten by a big yellow idiot. I could imagine this happening during the Easter egg hunt....

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 04-07-2013, 03:29 AM   #23924

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
Hosted an Easter meal for the in laws today. Everything went well, especially the timing. The dog decided not to wait for company to show up to invade the Easter bunny nest. When I found him, he had dropped half of the worlds best squeaky toy, the other half being swallowed. Three more little squeaky toys were desperately hopping away, squealing in terror of seeing a sibling get eaten by a big yellow idiot. I could imagine this happening during the Easter egg hunt....

image-2677736478.jpg

Bow wow!!
Old 04-07-2013, 03:42 AM   #23925

Liked 2710 Times on 1768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami

Bow wow!!
Pretty much it. my yellow lab has the same eyes, less brains, and a smaller bunny.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 04-07-2013, 03:46 AM   #23926

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1

Pretty much it. my yellow lab has the same eyes, less brains, and a smaller bunny.
Lol, as close as I had!!

Old 04-07-2013, 03:46 AM   #23927
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8531 Times on 4591 Posts
Likes Given: 18070

That dog has a hare in his mouth.

Budumpeesh!

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 04-07-2013, 06:30 AM   #23928

Liked 1285 Times on 924 Posts
Likes Given: 636

Just confronted a dude walking my rd . Sitting here , 1 am watching the tube and the dogs go ape chit , now i can tell when they are just barking and when someone is out there . Some one was out there , I seen the flash light come on then off real quick .
Run out to the front porch '' no balcony so i did not bring my shot gun '' but I yell out several times thinking it may be a neighbor , no reply . I grab the PT92 , cell phone and jumped in the wifes car .
I catch up to him , some scraggly looking white dude with no shirt on just a unzipped hoodie and jeans and just walkin along . I pull up and ask if he needed some help being pretty nice and in a nice tone and he gets all cocky with me .
IM WALKIN YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT ?!
Uh yea big guy , i dont know you , your on a private rd and its 1am , just seems strange you know .
I can walk when ever I want to !
Alright then
Called the SO , dont know if they got to him or not , told them he got fresh with me so maybe a bored deputy would hurry on out and stir some mess up .

Harley survived a right hard ride today , only casualty was the rear exhaust gasket '' cheapies '' and I lost a fuel tank bolt .
messed around with a dude on a new sporty nightster , I got him up till my rev limit kicked in at 5500 , about the 5th stop light the clutch started giving up the ghost and the cops started coming out of the woodwork

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 04-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #23929

Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Trip, is there a small bubba also ?
There is Bubba, big Bubba, Big Bad Bubba (that's my Bubba, we just drop the "bad" unless we're being specific), and little Bubba.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #23930

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

There is Bubba, big Bubba, Big Bad Bubba (that's my Bubba, we just drop the "bad" unless we're being specific), and little Bubba.
And they're all brothers and sisters!