Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #23691
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
How did they find it and possibly ship it back from Iraq and no one noticed? It is possible they bought it in Mexico and brought it across the border. It also could be an attempt by our government to entrap some idiot.
I'm guessing the latter is more likely. Why would someone go to Mexico, and sneak it back just to try to openly sell it? They have to know that what they they are doing is highly illegal.

It could also just be a scammer trying to make money off of a rich CoD idiot. They make replica RPGs and model ones for Airsoft.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #23692
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1784 Times on 1168 Posts
Likes Given: 1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I'm guessing the latter is more likely. Why would someone go to Mexico, and sneak it back just to try to openly sell it? They have to know that what they they are doing is highly illegal.

It could also just be a scammer trying to make money off of a rich CoD idiot. They make replica RPGs and model ones for Airsoft.
One thing I didn't think of is that it might be an attempt by the Feds to shut down that website for "allowing the selling of illegal items".

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 04-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #23693

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Hate to be him. :O

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 04-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #23694

Liked 971 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
If it's real, somebody's going to win a free stay at the iron bar hotel.

Nobody can be THAT stupid, can they?
Umm...Yes they can?

COUGH COUGH id buy itCOUGHCOUGH

Id bet its a set up , i dont ... i mean I would never buy anything like that , specially over the web from a stranger...... now a buddy of ten years ......

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #23695
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I bet it was an April Fools joke...or a failed fishing venture.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #23696

Liked 971 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 527

or some green atf agent sitting at home alone late at night getting off trying to do his own little sting ops .

Boy ..... I feel a good 10 lb lighter after that one .

Would it be wrong to powder coat a gun barrel ? I have done fell in love with this thing and now I want to powder coat everything

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #23697

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Been pretty quite today here on ftf...

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 04-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #23698

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

If a flock of ducks gets frozen in a lake and they all take off together, will the EU still be taken over by the Fourth Reich?

Old 04-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #23699

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
That's a damn good deal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
If it's real, somebody's going to win a free stay at the iron bar hotel.

Nobody can be THAT stupid, can they?
See below \/
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Umm...Yes they can?
I would first suspect that this is someone looking for an idiot to buy it. Such as in, part of their job to find those types.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #23700

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
That's a damn good deal...

See below \/

I would first suspect that this is someone looking for an idiot to buy it. Such as in, part of their job to find those types.
Yes, and some idiots gonna bite.

Trip, what's up with those boots?