Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #23651
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

I mean damn it ! Easter is bout as bad as damn halloween with the candy and all , kids have been nuts all day then the sugar crash hits and they would nap for about 5 minutes then back at it again . Me and lil man went to church then came home and printed off some cupuns and went and bought a powder coat kit and some red and flat black powder . Went to the quarry for another egg hunt and food . Whilst shooting turtles we heard a loud ass comotion at the rd .
Now the rd to the quarry IS public but its dead end and dirt . Well these two ass clowns were on a yamaha banshee and a raptor drag racing and DE_DAMN_STROYING the road , I made a bold appearance on the tahoe and thought I got my point across , well they kept at it so we called it in to the S.O.
Oh yea , it was funny , they took the hell off racing and met the sheriff in the blind curve head on
VERY VERY Surprised they did not run but the SO just fussed at them and let em go .
Kinda stupid thing to do when there is a trooper living RIGHT there and your tearing up HIS driveway

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #23652
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 911 Times on 544 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I mean damn it ! Easter is bout as bad as damn halloween with the candy and all , kids have been nuts all day then the sugar crash hits and they would nap for about 5 minutes then back at it again . Me and lil man went to church then came home and printed off some cupuns and went and bought a powder coat kit and some red and flat black powder . Went to the quarry for another egg hunt and food . Whilst shooting turtles we heard a loud ass comotion at the rd .
Now the rd to the quarry IS public but its dead end and dirt . Well these two ass clowns were on a yamaha banshee and a raptor drag racing and DE_DAMN_STROYING the road , I made a bold appearance on the tahoe and thought I got my point across , well they kept at it so we called it in to the S.O.
Oh yea , it was funny , they took the hell off racing and met the sheriff in the blind curve head on
VERY VERY Surprised they did not run but the SO just fussed at them and let em go .
Kinda stupid thing to do when there is a trooper living RIGHT there and your tearing up HIS driveway
Very many years ago we used to ride 4 wheelers in the local abandoned stripmines. Most didn't live close so we trucked or trailered our quads to our buddies house who only lived about 2 miles from them. One of the other guys lived about a mile down the back roads from where we would meet so he usually just rode his quad to the meeting point. One day he is riding home at the end of the day and meets a sherriffs car coming the other way, the road was cut out of the hill and he couldn't get off of the road. The sherriff slung his car sideways across the road to stop him. My buddie didn't have room to stop so he hit the throttle wide open and hit that cruiser as hard as he could. He went flying over it on impact. He was fined $50.00 for operating an unlicensed vehicle on a public road, and he said there was at least $500 damage to the cruiser, so he figured he came out ahead. He always trailered his quad from then on though.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:04 AM   #23653
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sorry double post..

Last edited by F4U; 04-01-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:10 AM   #23654
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
My address. I have to have a little talk with him before he meets my daughter.
Why do I think he is not going to enjoy that conversation.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:12 AM   #23655
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7725 Times on 4459 Posts
Likes Given: 9957

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
Very many years ago we used to ride 4 wheelers in the local abandoned stripmines. Most didn't live close so we trucked or trailered our quads to our buddies house who only lived about 2 miles from them. One of the other guys lived about a mile down the back roads from where we would meet so he usually just rode his quad to the meeting point. One day he is riding home at the end of the day and meets a sherriffs car coming the other way, the road was cut out of the hill and he couldn't get off of the road. The sherriff slung his car sideways across the road to stop him. My buddie didn't have room to stop so he hit the throttle wide open and hit that cruiser as hard as he could. He went flying over it on impact. He was fined $50.00 for operating an unlicensed vehicle on a public road, and he said there was at least $500 damage to the cruiser, so he figured he came out ahead. He always trailered his quad from then on though.
He should have sued the SO for creating a hazardous situation by blocking the road!

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #23656

buddie effed me one time , we were riding and we had to get a on a section of paved rd that was not yet open to get back , he was on a honda 450r and i was on the grizz 700 loaded up with gun racks and guns . he shot by me and went around the curve , next thing i know here he comes back my way wide open with a charger , blue lights and sirens hot on his ass , left me ....... i mean throw me under the bus , wont a DAMN thing I could do but stop with my mouth wide open .
The cop slamms on brakes and pulls beside me and jumps out like it was a felony stop .
Cop : Thanks for not running
Me : I aint dumb and plus 2 , not like i had much choice lol
Cop : Is that your buddy coming back up here ?
Me : uhhh yea , guess he was gona run till he saw that I stopped .
He bitched us out for a bit before another group of sport bikes came buzzing by and he took off after them .

I was by my self one time on the grizz and I had to shoot down a main 4 ln divided rd , well that grizz would run 75-80 flat out , so i was ducked down and passing cars , no helmet ect , people blowing horns and giving me thumbs up , I turn off towards the shop and when I let off of it I heard the siren , so i pulled on over and the deputy jumped out and said , MR WHITE ! JUST WHAT IN THEE HELL ARE YOU DOING RUNNING 75 DOWN CAPITAL , ON A ATV W/NO HELMET .
me: well to be honest , i was trying to get back tot he shop before ya'll saw me ROLMFAO
dep: well i caught you so take it on back and be safe

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:31 AM   #23657

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

Why do I think he is not going to enjoy that conversation.
Winds is older, mature, stable...
He'd probably enjoy conversing with her very much...
Old 04-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #23658

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Will you all chip in and get me one????

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/03/bullseye-from-1000-yards-shooting-the-17000-linux-powered-rifle/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+arstechnica%2Findex+%28Ars+Technica+-+All+content%29

Old 04-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #23659
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2484 Times on 1457 Posts
Likes Given: 1384

gwk4667, the check is in the mail!

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

Old 04-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #23660

OK
That scope is the Websters dictionary definition of bad ass , Wonder if I can get one for my AK or my 17hmr ? lol

Its kinda cheating but like a vet told me one time , there is no cheating in battle