Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2345
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #23441
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Met Alan and Jep Robertson at the local Mexican restaurant. They're normal folks. Left them alone to eat in peace, as did everyone else. After saying, "hey, I see you on TV..."

You expect celebrities to act like rock stars everywhere they go. Not the Duck Commanders. Of course, these are the two brothers who don't do the show, other than a few cameos here and there.

That's three down (wait, does Mountain Man really count?). If I could run into Phil and Kay, I'd be pretty stoked.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #23442

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Met Alan and Jep Robertson at the local Mexican restaurant. They're normal folks. Left them alone to eat in peace, as did everyone else. After saying, "hey, I see you on TV..."

You expect celebrities to act like rock stars everywhere they go. Not the Duck Commanders. Of course, these are the two brothers who don't do the show, other than a few cameos here and there.

That's three down (wait, does Mountain Man really count?). If I could run into Phil and Kay, I'd be pretty stoked.
Happy, happy, happy!

Probably the best show on TV

Old 03-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #23443

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:

I think it was last week's episode that had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath... Hey.. Thats a fact, Jack:-D

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited by PC167; 03-26-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #23444

Liked 1226 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 622

Let me stand here , I want all of you to line up nice and neat and one by one I want each of you to kick me in the ass .
Been looking for 2 days for a top end kit for my bike , JUST found one LOCAL , its used but it is a complete 1200 topend , pistons jugs HEADS everything for 100 more than what I just bought a kit for .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 03-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #23445

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Let me stand here , I want all of you to line up nice and neat and one by one I want each of you to kick me in the ass .
Been looking for 2 days for a top end kit for my bike , JUST found one LOCAL , its used but it is a complete 1200 topend , pistons jugs HEADS everything for 100 more than what I just bought a kit for .
Me first!! Me first!!!!!

Old 03-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #23446

Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Think my debit card is melting after ordering the harley goodies , uggg that hurt.

Course when I goto buy the 1200 kit NO ONE has them in stock anywhere at the price I want to pay , youda thought they were talking a 1200 ban , I did find a kit in Michigan but the jugs are black , guess I will be sand blasting them .
Chain and sprockets and some other misc b/s , still gotta buy a solo springer seat , that'll be another 200+, back to ebay , the retail slaughter house .
rather buy from joe blow than some big box store though
Or you could ride your lowrider home from Ohio

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #23447

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Got Sue an Alice pack a few weeks ago, but with no frame. No biggie, his won't be packed nearly as heavily as mine.

On that note...
Found a mountain ruck for myself yesterday. Brand new condition, with frame. Not even a scratch on the bottom of the frame. Guy asked for $50, I asked would he take $40... Threw it in my trunk and took it home.

Reorganization of the BOBs will likely commence next week sometime. We've had school back packs up until now.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:20 AM   #23448

Quote:
Got Sue an Alice pack a few weeks ago, but with no frame. No biggie, his won't be packed nearly as heavily as mine.

On that note...
Found a mountain ruck for myself yesterday. Brand new condition, with frame. Not even a scratch on the bottom of the frame. Guy asked for $50, I asked would he take $40... Threw it in my trunk and took it home.

Reorganization of the BOBs will likely commence next week sometime. We've had school back packs up until now.
How many Battery Operated Boyfriends do you have that you have to "reorganize" them? Holy smokes!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 03:32 AM   #23449
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3763 Times on 2088 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post

How many Battery Operated Boyfriends do you have that you have to "reorganize" them? Holy smokes!!!
I want a coin-operated boy...

Please tell me you guys have heard that song.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 03-27-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:33 AM   #23450
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7824 Times on 4697 Posts
Likes Given: 9855

Butterscotch pudding.

DFlynt Likes This