Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #23201
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Think the wife may have poisoned me for using the rest of her bacon bits for the kids eggs yesterday . She was pretty pissed then she got all quite ....hmmmm

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #23202
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Think the wife may have poisoned me for using the rest of her bacon bits for the kids eggs yesterday . She was pretty pissed then she got all quite ....hmmmm
Is there perchance a dart protruding from your buttocks?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 03-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #23203

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

#1 did I miss somthing related to a dart in someones ass ?

#2 Anyone tried out one of those new Zip 22's ? For 199.00 Id buy one

#3 Who sent me a PM about a 1911 mag ?

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #23204
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
#1 did I miss somthing related to a dart in someones ass ?

#2 Anyone tried out one of those new Zip 22's ? For 199.00 Id buy one

#3 Who sent me a PM about a 1911 mag ?
#1 Yes

#2 I've heard they are as ergodynamic as a staple gun and takes some getting use to, has a lot of failure to ejects, and requires a ruger 10/22 mag that you have to use as a grip (not included unledd you pay for the $219 option instead).

They can be put on an AR though. (NFA rules apply)

The-ZIP22-an-Answer-in-Search-of-a-Question

Buy the hi point instead Get the 9mm carbine. I want one for a range gun.

#3 Their username should be in the PM.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 03-21-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #23205
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
If that isn't a BB gun, that guy is a wussy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
LOL...think it's a dart gun...appears to be a dart with slow acting drugs in the bears hind quarters..
Quote:
Slow poison? I take it back, that guy has my vote; POISON THE BEARS AND WATCH THEM SUFFER!
It does go back a bit.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #23206

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

So... According to Philip Gunn, the speaker of the house for Mississippi, both Remington and Beretta have expressed interest in moving manufacturing to Mississippi. Unknown, by me, is, "how much, and when".

Beretta and Remington supposedly have expressed interest, and have both been sent letters cordially inviting them to bring their business in. Beretta is to be contacting Mississippi legislature to begin some preliminary discussions. No definitive response from Remington on their invitation as of yet.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #23207
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Isn't there a ammo plant up by Tupelo, MS already, or one in process?

edit* Did a search and found old stuff about the one in Oxford, MS; I must have confused the two.

Last edited by orangello; 03-21-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #23208

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Isn't there a ammo plant up by Tupelo, MS already, or one in process?

edit* Did a search and found old stuff about the one in Oxford, MS; I must have confused the two.
There have been several proposed plants of different sorts for Tupelo. I don't think any of them have happened in the last ten years, but I may be mistaken.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:55 PM   #23209
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19993 Times on 11367 Posts
Likes Given: 50443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Next time he goes to borrow a tool, any tool, tell him that he lost that privilege because of his past failures to return your tools. You cannot do your job in an efficient way if you have to keep chasing down your tools when he borrows them. If he complains then tell him the next time he fails to return one of your tools you are buying a new one and billing it to him, and that one he will never be allowed to borrow. Then stick to it. In the meantime keep your eyes open for another job.

Do that. I spent a week back many years ago engraving my tools. Money well spent. Not three months ago I was at a flea market and found a guy selling a Mac 3/8" box open end wrench that I had engraved 25 years ago. I have been missing it for probably almost 20 years. It is now back in my toolbox. The guy didn't even charge me for it. Then again I was so pissed that he was trying to sell my wrench that I don't think he dared to ask. I was about to go berserk on him.
i have no tools loaned policy. very few people do i allow to borrow my tools. co-workers, only if they have invested in tools and that respect them as i do. a few family members such as my brother and father. my wife, well no! i bought her tools a few years ago for Christmas.

Old 03-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #23210

Liked 318 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
So... According to Philip Gunn, the speaker of the house for Mississippi, both Remington and Beretta have expressed interest in moving manufacturing to Mississippi. Unknown, by me, is, "how much, and when".

Beretta and Remington supposedly have expressed interest, and have both been sent letters cordially inviting them to bring their business in. Beretta is to be contacting Mississippi legislature to begin some preliminary discussions. No definitive response from Remington on their invitation as of yet.
along the same lines as that, Armscor set up an ammo plant in Montana right around new years if i remember right. not too often a Pacific rim country exports jobs to America

All I've had today is like 6 gummi bears & some scotch