Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #23151
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
Yeah they will go after her. It took 2 monthes from the time the order went through untill they started taking it out of my check. I put the money aside and the day they started taking it, I went to their office and paid all that was in arrears. That way they have a record of every dime she has gotten.
I figured that would happen. I'm not the vindictive sort, as much as I would love to be. If it comes down to it, I'd be willing to make a statement on her behalf that she's paid up.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #23152

Liked 344 Times on 220 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Why would you agree to that? Sheesh, that must SUCK. Try eating a lot of beans. Maybe the protein will help.
I didn't even know I did man. It was a "start eating healthy" conversation, few days later she said she's been eating loads of fruit and feels great. I went to get some chicken wings since well, people on diets still eat chicken.....she pushed me away from it and said I had to get non meat foods. My response was "fine....but I'm getting watermelon and you can't say nothing!", got some stares, but was worth it in my mind. As for the beans, I think I'm musical enough with out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

Marinate some big portabella mushrooms and grill them. Should help you get to the end of the month.
The only problem with that is I'd end up hungrier, the texture of mushrooms is just not my cup of soup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
Whole grain pasta and bread is filling. Potatoes. Cheese. Did you cave with eggs too?
I'm gonna have to ask her about eggs. But probably start eatting more pastas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt

Add in some pickled eggs if you can and a good heavy beer and you'll have her begging you go back to meat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami

Which my not be a bad thing if she wants to take your meat away!! If we weren't supposed to eat meat, it wouldn't taste so dern good!!
That's the kicker, she loves meats too. This was just an on a whim decision.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #23153

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

I figured that would happen. I'm not the vindictive sort, as much as I would love to be. If it comes down to it, I'd be willing to make a statement on her behalf that she's paid up.
I'll tell you what, that saved my butt!! Sending her $700 w/o a court order and KEEPING THE RECEIPTS made me look really good to the judge, especially when she lied and said I hadn't helped her at all!! I busted out the receipts and the judge nailed her!!! Called her a money grubbing liar in court!! Sweet!! He asked me what I wanted to do, I said pay my FAIR share and go back to Fort Bliss. He thanked me for my service, ruled I'd done more than I had to considering there was no court order and followed the minimum guidelines. She got me though, like I said. Still paying for child support for two that have graduated HS. Bi**h!

Old 03-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #23154

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

One of my wisdom teeth started to hurt last week. Growing in. Today, another one decided to start. A whole lot of pain. I have oragel and naproxen to last me til next Thursday.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #23155
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Only meat I eat is the occaisional sushi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
I didn't even know I did man. It was a "start eating healthy" conversation, few days later she said she's been eating loads of fruit and feels great. I went to get some chicken wings since well, people on diets still eat chicken.....she pushed me away from it and said I had to get non meat foods. My response was "fine....but I'm getting watermelon and you can't say nothing!", got some stares, but was worth it in my mind. As for the beans, I think I'm musical enough with out....
You gotta get your protein somewhere; don't skip dairy. It's not really rape, just feelin up the teets, all consensual.

I'm gonna have to ask her about eggs. But probably start eatting more pastas.
If it hasn't hit the ground, it isn't meat. Eggs are goooooooood!
That's the kicker, she loves meats too. This was just an on a whim decision.
I suggest you either A) feed her a bunch of beer and roofies to make her forget this mistake or B) Go get you some tofu hot dogs and some sourkraut and some relish.

I usually have tofu Italian sausage on a big hot dog bun with kraut, mozzarella, and relish for office lunch. The gas is something to behold and is part of the reason for the fan by my desk.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #23156
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
One of my wisdom teeth started to hurt last week. Growing in. Today, another one decided to start. A whole lot of pain. I have oragel and naproxen to last me til next Thursday.
What? You got pliers on that boat, right? Go Castaway on it KY. That would be a heck of a thread! It would go well in the "survival" section of the forum.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #23157
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
I've never understood the meatless diet things. Meat is good for you when it's not cooked in a lot of oil.

As for the beans thing, if she's not going to let you eat meat, then she deserves to hear the full orchestra.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #23158

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

What? You got pliers on that boat, right? Go Castaway on it KY. That would be a heck of a thread! It would go well in the "survival" section of the forum.
I've had one pulled that way before, not a wisdom tooth mind you. I think I'd rather just wait. The last time I remember a lot of pain and blood.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #23159
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
I've had one pulled that way before, not a wisdom tooth mind you. I think I'd rather just wait. The last time I remember a lot of pain and blood.
Every true arteest suffers for his work. It would make an epic thread.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #23160

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

I've never understood the meatless diet things. Meat is good for you when it's not cooked in a lot of oil.

As for the beans thing, if she's not going to let you eat meat, then she deserves to hear the full orchestra.
I could introduce him to my doctor...