Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2285
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #22841
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I think i want one of these:

http://frivolousengineering.com/?page_id=750

I think i want it in wood though...maybe with a little light to let you know it is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I'll take the POS S-10 for restitution , Id crash it right into a tree infront of him then sell it for scrap
I like that! REVENGE! (say it with a French accent)

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Balota Likes This 
Old 03-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #22842
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1957 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 2123

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I think i want one of these:

http://frivolousengineering.com/?page_id=750

I think i want it in wood though...maybe with a little light to let you know it is on.

I like that! REVENGE! (say it with a French accent)
OMG! I needed that. It reminds me of the project I'm working right now. We start doing something (anything productive) and the customer immediately makes minor comments on a drawing, rejects it, and requires that we resubmit before proceeding...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 03-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #22843
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7147 Times on 4303 Posts
Likes Given: 8684

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
OMG! I needed that. It reminds me of the project I'm working right now. We start doing something (anything productive) and the customer immediately makes minor comments on a drawing, rejects it, and requires that we resubmit before proceeding...
Sooooooo, you're going to be in Japan for several weeks?

Old 03-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #22844
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7147 Times on 4303 Posts
Likes Given: 8684

Random thoughts.........

This morning on my way to work I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the sun beginning to rise. It was so pretty. And the bonus was I realized I will never have to drive to or from work with the sun in my eyes.

On my way home from work I realized it was 1600 and the sun was still high in the sky. It felt like Spring today. I was happy. I thought of cooking out on the grill but I didn't have anything thawed.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #22845

Liked 1090 Times on 789 Posts
Likes Given: 561

Tire just blew out on my dingo , yea the one beside my unprotected leg holding 80psi . On the good side , I dont have to use the bathroom anymore

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #22846

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Tire just blew out on my dingo , yea the one beside my unprotected leg holding 80psi . On the good side , I dont have to use the bathroom anymore
I tell you what with you it either rains or pours....

:-P

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #22847
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
You got to watch those dingos around youngsters.

MobileMarine Likes This 
Old 03-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #22848
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 254 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667

I bought this farm in 1973 and was working at Western Electric at the time as a full time job. The county HiWay Dept came and wanted to buy gravel as they had bought it here several years prior.

Opened the gravel pit in 1975 with a small shooting range as I had joined the local Sheriff's Dept and we trained in the pit.

A house came up for auction that I owned the property on 3 sides of - - - I bid more than what I thought it was worth but a couple from Indianapolis bought it. Right away they hired a lawyer to get the gravel pit shut down - - - Lawyers on both sides made money but they lost - - - later another couple bought the house and filed suit to stop my cattle feeding operation as they did not like the smell - - - lawyers made money again and they sold out - - - next family filed suit as the trucks would kick up dust - - - my lawyer pointed out that I owned a 26' wide easement thru their 2 acres and if they did not want my dust I would abandon my road and come thru their property - - - they dropped the suit and have lived there about 10 years now. I should point out I use a water wagon on the roads several times a day to keep dust under control, I keep the roads ( including their drive ) clean of snow and mowed. I inject the manure and try to do it on days cold enough that the people would have their windows closed - - - by injecting the manure the smell will last only about 1 day.

Why do people come out and buy what they can and then start telling the people that are already there how to live - - - I guess it takes all kinds to make a world. If you do not like the activity in an area go somewhere else and spend your money.
In a similar vein the same thing happens with airports. We build airports in places that have little or no people living around, then some move in and immediately try to shut it down because of the noise. It seems we always lose and it is because we end up in the minority when the population growth surrounds us.

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #22849
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

So.....I call a parent back today because she's upset that her child got a zero on a Quiz that she wrote her name on and turned in. I also gave her child opportunities to retake the Quiz, which she did not. I was called a "f$&kig idiot" and a few other choice terms and was told that she's not discussing $hit with me and that she's going to the school Board. Fun times. Fun times. I would have offered her a ride to the Superintendent's office but she hung up on me. Some people have no manners.......

Old 03-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #22850
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
So.....I call a parent back today because she's upset that her child got a zero on a Quiz that she wrote her name on and turned in. I also gave her child opportunities to retake the Quiz, which she did not. I was called a "f$&kig idiot" and a few other choice terms and was told that she's not discussing $hit with me and that she's going to the school Board. Fun times. Fun times. I would have offered her a ride to the Superintendent's office but she hung up on me. Some people have no manners.......
The apple may not have fallen far from the tree.

People Like This