Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2265
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #22641
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1139 Times on 824 Posts
Likes Given: 585

Lil man was throwing a fit for the bottle of parrot bay rum , he just would not let it alone , so I said ok big boy , I put a tiny bit in the cap and he took a tiny sip and that cured him of that mess . Worst face I have seen him make yet lol

I was about 3-4 yo and mom had borrowed some cooking oil from gmas house in old metal cup . Bit later I come through and get a good gulp or two out of it
Between that and the exlax that I thought was candy , things moved pretty good

I also learned that milk of magnesia WILL cure heart burn but um dont chug it down in a midnight refrigerator raid , it will CLEAN YOU OUT

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #22642

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Please be very careful with that. When my daughter and I have a glass of wine or whatever and my granddaughter is around we tell her from the get-go our drinks are grown up drinks. Or keep it out of his reach. If this info gets to your ex-wife in any fashion that would NOT be good. He might accidentally say something or she may directly ask. Please, PLEASE keep those drinks out of Sue's reach. I know it was not intentional but it could have some pretty bad repercussions. Even if he mentions it at school and a teacher accidentally hears.............
Not trying to be too nonchalant, but I don't think I have much to worry about. His Mom only seems to want to tell him how terrible her life is, and the school is generally very grounded in common sense. They had a Jacko'lantern contest for Halloween, and the likeness of Willie Robertson, replete with real demilled gun, won first place. And the principal is the type to actually talk to parents before calling cops or DCHS.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #22643

Really, I'm more worried about the fighting. The principal said it was like that scene from "a Christmas story". But it sounded like the other kid was rubbing it in his face that he lost.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #22644
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Really, I'm more worried about the fighting. The principal said it was like that scene from "a Christmas story". But it sounded like the other kid was rubbing it in his face that he lost.
Just teach him the art of the snappy comeback. "You are only that fast from running from girls to avoid a beat down" "If i was as ugly as you, i'd have to be that fast to catch a date too" "You sure are faster, but it doesn't look like you exceeded the Speed of Ugly, cause it caught your face" etc.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 03-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #22645
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3380 Times on 1885 Posts
Likes Given: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
And this is how it starts; i had an accidental exposure to shine when i was a youngster.

Yes, it was damn good.
We never had alcohol in our house...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:41 PM   #22646
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Same here; i was on a watermellon fetching trip with my Grandmother. Some old dude/relative was too far gone to realize i thought the glass i was asking for on that muggy hot day was water with a slice of watermellon. One big gulp let me know this was no ordinary water; this was HOLY WATER. I think my expression gave it away, as they switched that mostly empty glass out for a glass of regular old water. I wish i had their recipe.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #22647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

Didn't seem to stop you...

Old 03-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #22648
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Orangello ever seen a shaved bear? Man this is scary!

img001862.jpg   sqwoy.jpg  

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

orangello Likes This 
Old 03-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #22649
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2052 Times on 1247 Posts
Likes Given: 2222

OMG. (Sticks fingers in his ears dreading the response from a not-so-mellow Gello )

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 03-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #22650
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Orangello ever seen a shaved bear? Man this is scary!
Bawhahahahahahaha! That is awesome! I want this for a hobby or job! "Bear Barber, Fuzzy Wuzzy hasn't met me yet"

I would like to see the size of the redneck that ugly bastid pissed off.

ROFL!

People Like This