Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2255
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #22541
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1219 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

Aint it amazing just how much snot a single human can produce ? If I could turn my current mucus production into a bio fuel I could put the arabs out of business .
Even worse when your all swollen and you blow your nose till your dizzy but still cant breath , then you get to coughing and gagging . Cant sleep , when I do I wake up and my tongue feels like 40 grit sandpaper b/c mouth is so dry .
Son was having a bad night so wife brought him to bed with us , all is well , everyone is about 3 seconds from a deep sleep then BLAAAAAAAGGG , son pukes all over us and the bed , pillows , blankets , the works .
Ahhhh the joys of life

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 03-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #22542
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2360 Times on 1428 Posts
Likes Given: 2484

JJ, very sorry to hear about your loss. That's a major shock to both parents. Try and overdose on hugs and kisses. Don't think anyone has ever done that, but the effort will be worth it!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 03-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #22543

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post

Aint that the truth
Winds blowin so hard today any fell here wud land in Mississippi
It's so windy down here I saw the road whitecapping. =-O

NEVER FORGET

HOSSFLY Likes This 
Old 03-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #22544

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1
sigh, guess i released the news to fast. seems my wife had a miscarraiage... it was early on though. 4 to 6 weeks. stayed home from work today. and is upstairs napping.
My condolences for you're loss.

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 03-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #22545
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3709 Times on 2055 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

snow day? we wouldn't even know how to react to that where i live!
My Mom said when she lived in Southern California they had a snow day because it snowed but they barely got any She had moved there from Minnesota... She didn't know what to do with the "snow"

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #22546
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
It's been one year today since I left my ex. Man, what a looooong year it's been.

And it's days like today, that being a single parent kinda puts a damper on things. As far as I'm concerned, I'm always "on duty". And today would be a most excellent day to get freaking hammered.
Your doing good trip. You've come a long way. Just keep moving forward.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #22547

Liked 1219 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

MIL is on the way to the ER , she has had pneumonia and something about it and the scars is making them think she may have cancer , guess they will do the CT scan here in a little while . Looks like it may be another one of them train rides , damn some one else in the family going through cancer again

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 03-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #22548

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
MIL is on the way to the ER , she has had pneumonia and something about it and the scars is making them think she may have cancer , guess they will do the CT scan here in a little while . Looks like it may be another one of them train rides , damn some one else in the family going through cancer again
Gud thoughts to ya'll ---

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #22549

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

Come up to Iowa we got all kinds of snow for you. :-D

:-P

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #22550
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7781 Times on 4671 Posts
Likes Given: 9757

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
We're supposed to get around 9 inches of snow today. It's supposed to start around 0300. Many schools called a snow day already in anticipation of this snow.

It's 0400 and not a flake of snow yet. It would be very funny if the schools called a snow day and we didn't even get any snow.
Well, it's snowing with a vengeance now. I was going to take my car to have brakes put on. I'm not going out in it. I cancelled and will reschedule for later this week. I want my car in tip top shape for starting work Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
It's for when it snows so bad the municipalities want to keep people off the road so they can clear them and schools, etc. don't want people getting killed trying to get into school. The stores will be fairly empty, too, today.

Quote:
It's been one year today since I left my ex. Man, what a looooong year it's been.
Wow. It even seems longer than year to me. You've been down a long road and you are a better person for it.

Quote:
And it's days like today, that being a single parent kinda puts a damper on things. As far as I'm concerned, I'm always "on duty". And today would be a most excellent day to get freaking hammered.
I know the struggles and selflessness it takes to raise a child alone. I had three. The time, effort and selflessness that goes into it is what makes me kind of a hellion now. Well, hellion for an old lady. My kids shake their heads at me and wonder what I've turned into. But they love me and support me. Just a side of me they've never seen before. I'm tired of being "Sponsible". I put off having most any kind of fun for 16 years. If you have any friends who can help you, accept that help. I didn't have any family nearby but I did have lots of girlfriends who were so good to me. If I were nearby, I'd be watching 'Sue' for you as much as possible. I know how hard it is. Hang in there, Trip. The rewards are many, believe me, they are..........you just have to wait about 20 years to reap those rewards. That's what my husband was not willing to do. He wanted to have his fun NOW and that's why he left. It's hard to be responsible. Believe me, it'll all be worth it. If I were near you, I'd take 'Sue' and let you drink yourself silly. I wish I could help you more. I know your struggles. It's overwhelming.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 03-05-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Balota Likes This