Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2253
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #22521
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
sigh, guess i released the news to fast. seems my wife had a miscarraiage... it was early on though. 4 to 6 weeks. she stayed home from work today. and is upstairs napping.
Sorry to hear this jj.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:19 PM   #22522

Liked 1244 Times on 809 Posts
Likes Given: 792

thankx all. my thoughts were its just nature, or wasnt supposed to be. a pot hole in lifes paths

didnt mean to bring down anyones mood mobile. just wanted to state the news
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #22523
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
thankx all. my thoughts were its just nature, or wasnt supposed to be. a pot hole in lifes paths

didnt mean to bring down anyones mood mobile. just wanted to state the news
sorry to hear about this JJ. you and your wife have my sympathy and condolences.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:28 PM   #22524

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman
Abbrev.
The word 'abbreviation' is usually abbreviated 'abbr', or sometimes 'abbrv'.

personally I'd go with ab. because it's more abbreviated....
Why is the word abbreviation so long anyway. And why isn't phonetic spelled fonetik?
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #22525
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6578 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Sorry to hear that jj. My condolences.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #22526

Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Jj... prayers inbound.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #22527

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Hey guys. Since I am not a premium member I cannot post this in the politics section of the forum, but for anybody who is a Missouri resident or a gun owner for that matter needs to read this. This is some very serious stuff indeed. It's the top story on the website entitled "DHS Plans Backdoor Gun Registration."

http://danaradio.com/

EDIT: @ JJ

Sorry to hear that man.

You have my condolences.

Last edited by Major Kusanagi; 03-05-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:01 AM   #22528

Liked 2823 Times on 1833 Posts

Sorry about the news, jj

Old 03-05-2013, 01:43 AM   #22529

Liked 1317 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 650

So I am sitting on the porcelain throne this evening with the winder open for some fresh air reading op on the new JP Cycles catalog and then ......
WAAAAABOOOOOOOOOM
House shakes , blew the curtain back on the bathroom window , think it even splashed a bit of water up , thinking I have blown out the septic tank I poke my head out the window and see its still there so it wont that , House is still here so it wont the neighbors propane tanker , still got power so it wont a transformer .
I was immediately impressed and shouted out a typical redneck approval .
It was dark so I knew it was not tannerite or sonic boom and too loud for a pipe bomb . Little while later I hear them helicopters over head and check the news , nothing .

Still curious as to what it was , most all propane tanks have blow out valves that will melt in a fire , Wonder if they were cooking that stuff ? What ever it was it rivaled some of my biggest booms .

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 03-05-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #22530
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
So I am sitting on the porcelain throne this evening with the winder open for some fresh air reading op on the new JP Cycles catalog and then ......
WAAAAABOOOOOOOOOM
House shakes , blew the curtain back on the bathroom window , think it even splashed a bit of water up , thinking I have blown out the septic tank I poke my head out the window and see its still there so it wont that , House is still here so it wont the neighbors propane tanker , still got power so it wont a transformer .
I was immediately impressed and shouted out a typical redneck approval .
It was dark so I knew it was not tannerite or sonic boom and too loud for a pipe bomb . Little while later I hear them helicopters over head and check the news , nothing .

Still curious as to what it was , most all propane tanks have blow out valves that will melt in a fire , Wonder if they were cooking that stuff ? What ever it was it rivaled some of my biggest booms .
You need to quit eating the Chalupa Grande with triple hot sauce from Taco Bell!
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly
People Like This