Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2246
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #22451
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9212 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
My random thought today is im looking at getting a new vehicle, I have a jeep cherokee and love sitting up higher but the dodge charger is sweet and I found a pure black, 2012 dodge charger with 32k miles for 18,500.00 I may have to get that instead (of course if it has never been wrecked ect.)
That new and with that many miles, they should be mostly highway miles. Decent price depending on the package. Type the VIN into google search and you should be able to get the window sticker in PDF so you can see the complete package minus dealer adds.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #22452
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 3343 Times on 2020 Posts
Likes Given: 3183

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Is there an abbreviation for abbreviation?
.....abbrev.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #22453
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8894 Times on 5320 Posts
Likes Given: 11890

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Good lord. I buy detergent somewhere around every 6 months, and in half gallon containers (or whatever size they use that's close to that)

Let's see... That would make it ten years for me.
I don't use a whole heckuva lot of laundry detergent, either, now that my kids are gone. I won't need to buy laundry detergent for years, either. I'm not against sharing with my kids, though my daughter bought her own 5 gallon bucket and pump.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #22454
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

.223 and armadillo don't mix. Armadillo loses.... Just a random thought I proved today.

Old 03-03-2013, 12:09 AM   #22455

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman
.223 and armadillo don't mix. Armadillo loses.... Just a random thought I proved today.
Can you eat those?

Old 03-03-2013, 12:10 AM   #22456

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post

Can you eat those?
With a little fork.

Old 03-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #22457
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

I wouldn't even touch one, let alone eat it. Nasty buggers.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #22458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post

Can you eat those?
They carry leprosy or sneering like it. Go ahead if you want.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:24 AM   #22459

Went to a circus this evening. Wow.

The first act was the tiger show. I wonder if they were drugged? Then one of them Bitch slapped the hell out of the guy, knocking him head over heels. Dude jumped up, ran over, and slapped the tiger back. I would've thought it was part of the show, is the rest of it weren't so amateurish.

Then a guy came out to do some aerial ballet kind of stuff. Man, nothing but muscle, I was impressed. Wish I could have a body like that. Wide shoulders, narrow waist, huge pecs...Winds would've loved it. Except I think he want exactly interested in women.
He was hanging from two straps, doing some acrobatic stuff, and it was really impressive. Then he did the splits, and his legs weren't the only thing that split. I thought those folks would at last wear a Jock strap or something. Any way... That wasn't impressive. And he didn't notice. The guys holding the apparatus up weren't about to drop him while he was doing all that spinning and twirling either. But as soon as he slowed down into a somewhat vertical position, they let him down on his feet. The ringmaster ran up with his Mic on, "Frank...FRANK! You ****ing balls are hanging out, Frank!"

Then the most impressive part of the show... The jugglers. They were cool. Some elderly lady was juggling a flaming log with her feet in ring one, some other guy had a platform balanced on a ball and juggling everything except chainsaws it seemed in ring two, the center ring, and in the center ring, two young boys were doing acrobatics on a trampoline. Then the guy in ring three did something freaking neat. Pedestal/ball/board/ball/board was what he was standing on. Then, he too two rings, different sizes, one could pass through the other. He started one at his left foot, and the other at his right hand. Then he did some contortionist stuff, passing one ring down and the other up, bending and gyrating into odd shapes and poses. The one from his left foot came off his right hand, and the one that started at his right hand came of his left foot. All while balancing on this tower of...wobble. Neither of those rings would fit around my 36" waist.

Then some young lady wearing a fur miniskirt, fur boots, and some kind of tail and fake leather bustier with fur trim came out with 5 huskys to do some tricks. Great show, except her lead dog had a raging case of mange. They did some fetching, balancing... One balanced on a cylinder turned onto it's side while another pushed him. Then one did a little mini high wire act. Then one of her dogs snatched off her top. Never seen so much nudity at a circus. The dog ran around with it like it was a game!

Then another aerial act with two women. I assume it was good. There was a lot of clapping and cheering, but no gasps of alarm, and no laughter or cat calls. But there was a spotlight right in my eyes.

Then the clowns came in. They were the least funniest clowns ever. Nothing else to say about that. They just weren't funny. Not even to the kids.

Intermission. We left.

Last edited by trip286; 03-03-2013 at 03:29 AM.
People Like This 
Old 03-03-2013, 03:28 AM   #22460

Oh my God, I forgot gello's favorite part! The bears. Two of them. One pushed some last around in a big baby stroller. Then he sat in his rocking chair the rest of the time. I think he was old. The other one tide in the stroller at one point, rode a rocking horse, and a few other things I can't remember.
dango Likes This