Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #22361
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2354 Times on 1531 Posts

---------

forumrunner_20121128_083335.jpg

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #22362

Liked 2354 Times on 1531 Posts

Teacher in the area just convicted guilty for seducing students, not sentenced yet. He didn't have sex with them until after they graduated, that way he wasn't doing anything "wrong". Bend over, buddy. It's your turn.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-01-2013, 03:31 AM   #22363
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Dang. Is he taking orders?
I talked to him about it, but he wasnt sure.

Old 03-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #22364
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6763 Times on 4086 Posts
Likes Given: 8096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
You know it's going to be a long day when you look at this...

Attachment 88106

And think, huh, I wonder what that gauge does...

Attachment 88107

Then feel like a complete idiot a few seconds later when you realize it's a clock....
That is too funny. Sometimes we're thinking so hard it's difficult to see the obvious. But it's weird the clock is mixed in there with all those other gauges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
A couple of years ago we were driving back from a race or something I can't remember now, me driving, my buddy riding shotgun, his 2 boys and 1 of their friends in the back seat. Not a sound from back there for about an hour and a half. I kept checking in the mirror, all 3 were texting the whole time. When I asked they claimed they weren't texting each other but I have my doubts. I don't think I have an hours worth of texts since they invented it!!
They might have been texting each other. I'd go out to breakfast fairly often with my "son", Eric. We'd talk, of course, but sometimes we'd text even though we were right across the table from each other because we didn't want our conversation overheard. Those 3 boys might have been having a "private" conversation they didn't want you to be a part of.

I like to text. Then I know my kids or friends can get that message at their convenience and answer back whenever they can. If I talk on the phone, I prefer to use my land line. It's so much easier to hear on a land line.

Old 03-01-2013, 03:59 AM   #22365
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 923 Times on 549 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
You know it's going to be a long day when you look at this...

Attachment 88106

And think, huh, I wonder what that gauge does...

Attachment 88107

Then feel like a complete idiot a few seconds later when you realize it's a clock....
Cinder I drive those damned things and sometimes all those guages are a mystery to me too! If you can figure all of that out you are a genius in my book.

Old 03-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #22366
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3039 Times on 1696 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I find talking on the phone rather annoying, too. Texting is handy, I work in a noisy environment, and it is usually faster and handier than calling.
That's how I am, I will generally text if I'm at work it's just easier but if I'm going to have an actual conversation with someone and it can wait until I'm in the same room, I'll wait.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 03-01-2013, 04:42 AM   #22367
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3039 Times on 1696 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
There's a lot to respect about you Cinder, but the best is the ability to laugh at yourself!
It made me laugh and I always figure everyone can use a good laugh...

"He who can laugh at himself shall never cease to be amused"
Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

That is too funny. Sometimes we're thinking so hard it's difficult to see the obvious. But it's weird the clock is mixed in there with all those other gauges.

They might have been texting each other. I'd go out to breakfast fairly often with my "son", Eric. We'd talk, of course, but sometimes we'd text even though we were right across the table from each other because we didn't want our conversation overheard. Those 3 boys might have been having a "private" conversation they didn't want you to be a part of.

I like to text. Then I know my kids or friends can get that message at their convenience and answer back whenever they can. If I talk on the phone, I prefer to use my land line. It's so much easier to hear on a land line.
It's especially weird because these trucks have an LCD dash display worth a digital clock and an alarm, you don't see too many with clocks on them. That truck has 20 gauges if you count the speedometer and don't count the clock.

I have been known to text someone in the same room as me because I didn't want anyone else to know what we were talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

Cinder I drive those damned things and sometimes all those guages are a mystery to me too! If you can figure all of that out you are a genius in my book.
I could go through and tell you what each of those gauges is for, I just glanced at it really quick and it confused me... Like wait a second, that gauge has two needles, something isn't right here. The full gauge set is nice. My parents have a Toyota pick up that has a heat gauge, a speedometer and a fuel gauge. I finally couldn't stand it and put a voltmeter and an oil pressure gauge in it, I never did get around to putting a tach in it...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 03-01-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #22368

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Ce-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Achoo moo moo boo hoo moo moo!!!

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #22369

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I need a tach in mine...

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 03-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #22370
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1683 Times on 1027 Posts
Likes Given: 1997

Quote:
It made me laugh and I always figure everyone can use a good laugh...

"He who can laugh at himself shall never cease to be amused"
Damn, girl, you did it again. Another saying that I'm unashamed to steal. Right up there with knowing your limits...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

bigdaddy60 Likes This