Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2225
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #22241
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2390 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Seriously. Did one of those free online things! Lmao on the boat bored one night.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #22242
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3318 Times on 1842 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post

Oh God please invite me but not if its a indoor event .I promise to stay hidden For about 500.00 I can put on a fireworks show you wont ever forget , the other antics are free , you can even invite C3 so he can shake his head at me .
AND I will give ammo and snap on tools for wedding gifts

I got married at the fish pond I grew up fishing in , we had a old man cater with bbq , everyone was barefooted and the rest of the crowd showed up drunk from the beach music festival , we left the alter to ring of fire by mr cash . I love weddings and till this day my wedding was still the best one
Buy my God it was one of the hottest days in April on record and my fat azz in a monkey suit sweating like crazy .
2nd was my buddy at a 1k ac farm , we had a few razors mules and golfcarts along with 2 pigs
You're only invited if you sign a contract stating you have no firearms, no fireworks, no explosives, no flammable gasses or liquids, no lighter, no torches, no matches, nothing flammable, nothing explosive, not even any flint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
I'm an ordained minister!!

Avatar- you reap what you sow. Look good and close. See the smoke b
That's awesome, both my brothers and my Dad can marry people, I don't know what that makes them... In our church they're elders

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #22243
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7188 Times on 4326 Posts
Likes Given: 8769

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Seriously. Did one of those free online things! Lmao on the boat bored one night.
I told my son I wanted to do that so I could officiate at his wedding. They never got back to me on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
You're only invited if you sign a contract stating you have no firearms, no fireworks, no explosives, no flammable gasses or liquids, no lighter, no torches, no matches, nothing flammable, nothing explosive, not even any flint.
ROFLMAO........good one!!!

Old 02-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #22244
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8320 Times on 4808 Posts
Likes Given: 10787

Quote:
Knowing MobileMarine he will be scarfing truck stop burritos all the way to Louisiana just to "load up" for when he arrives.

Man does know how to improvise!

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #22245

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I was thinking about posting an open invite, but y'all are really making me rethink that...

Winds will be there if I have to hog tie her. Wondering if Downsouth would be my best man...

C3 should be there to keep everyone in line, and MobileMarine out of trouble. Canebrake for the cool, and I'll need a gunsmith to build the wedding present. Y'all know one so bad ass that he can tame a mountain lion? Wait, we ain't planning a damn circus here...

Maybe a pilot to take us to our secret honeymoon destination...and a cop to keep Cinder's adoring male fans from trying to sabotage the proceedings...

Kytowboater and Jstrong, because I'll need body guards in such a public event. I'm that awesome.

Axxe and Vikingdad, I'll need some experienced heads to arrange the stag party! (I hear MobileMarine can put on a pretty explosive show)

Old 02-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #22246
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7188 Times on 4326 Posts
Likes Given: 8769

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Winds will be there if I have to hog tie her.
No way. That right there would be too kinky.

Quote:
C3 should be there to keep everyone in line, and MobileMarine out of trouble. Canebrake for the cool.
It might snow if the coolness of C3 and Cane are in one place together.

Quote:
Kytowboater and Jstrong, because I'll need body guards in such a public event. I'm that awesome.
I don't know about your claim of "I'm that awesome" but..........will your body guards be shirtless? They'll be so busy trying to dodge me they'll forget about guarding you.

Quote:
and a cop to keep Cinder's adoring male fans from trying to sabotage the proceedings
Robocop............have you SEEN that guy? NO ONE messes with Robocop.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #22247

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
I was thinking about posting an open invite, but y'all are really making me rethink that...

Winds will be there if I have to hog tie her. Wondering if Downsouth would be my best man...

C3 should be there to keep everyone in line, and MobileMarine out of trouble. Canebrake for the cool, and I'll need a gunsmith to build the wedding present. Y'all know one so bad ass that he can tame a mountain lion? Wait, we ain't planning a damn circus here...

Maybe a pilot to take us to our secret honeymoon destination...and a cop to keep Cinder's adoring male fans from trying to sabotage the proceedings...

Axxe and Vikingdad, I'll need some experienced heads to arrange the stag party! (I hear MobileMarine can put on a pretty explosive show)
Maybe I shouldn't have skipped a couple of pages... I missed quite a bit. Be right back.

NEVER FORGET

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #22248
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:

What? Did you forget about your buddy in NE Texas?

Old 02-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #22249
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
You're only invited if you sign a contract stating you have no firearms, no fireworks, no explosives, no flammable gasses or liquids, no lighter, no torches, no matches, nothing flammable, nothing explosive, not even any flint. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Knowing MobileMarine he will be scarfing truck stop burritos all the way to Louisiana just to "load up" for when he arrives.

Man does know how to improvise!
That's what i was thinking; that contract couldn't be legit due to methane.

Quote:
That's awesome, both my brothers and my Dad can marry people, I don't know what that makes them...
Single?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #22250
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3318 Times on 1842 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

What? Did you forget about your buddy in NE Texas?
What? You don't tame mountain lions? :P

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.