Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #22101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

I met (on you tube) the God Mother of rock n roll. You really should give this a listen. If you are like myself, you will wonder how her music and story slipped by you. Btw, she does her own lead guitar.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=KWB_1OBWskU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKWB _1OBWskU

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #22102

Liked 967 Times on 707 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Man , who knew Richard Petty had a gun collection to rival the NRA's ?

I am not a fan of copying custom work by others but this is baaaaad ass .
Cant afford to copy anything else on this bike but the gas tank though , heck its prob 3-4k in just wheels

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 AM   #22103
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6745 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Caught that youngun on his new motasickle hauling ass through here again. I threw a tree branch at him. I missed. I'm pretty sure he was doing over 100, so I'm not embarrassed. But he stopped and turned around to look at me. I flipped him the bird and grabbed my junk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Trip, be careful of a family feud please. Go over there maybe? Better to argue than fight. Not easy or comfortable, but... This could get stupid outta control.
Exactly. Trip, I know you've talked to the parents. It's never a good idea to take corrective action like this into your own hands. I hope there are no repercussions to your friends actions, especially since he's on probation. I certainly don't want that kid to have the last laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I'd tell her that the horse got sold to the glue factory and give it to you. How about that? That way the bitch wouldn't be looking for her horse!
Wow! Having a bad day with the little lady?

Old 02-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #22104

Liked 967 Times on 707 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Vikings wife and my ex girlfriend MUST be related except the ex was one of the most hard core liberals I have ever met , brutal brutal fights not physical but alot of stuff got broke , most miserable 3 yrs of my life but w/o her I would not have met my wife

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #22105

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Exactly. Trip, I know you've talked to the parents. It's never a good idea to take corrective action like this into your own hands. I hope there are no repercussions to your friends actions, especially since he's on probation. I certainly don't want that kid to have the last laugh.
I'm beginning to think nothing will really come of it now, except that he might slow down, or he might not. The kid took off down the road, but then he came back a little while later, both times taking it easy(er), but he's doing well under 100 now, and not laying on the pipe. When he got back to his house, his parents had almost a full hour to come and say something, or call the cops, and they didn't. Or else the cops just took a "fair" approach, saying "well, if we didn't see it happen..."

Old 02-25-2013, 12:09 AM   #22106

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Vikings wife and my ex girlfriend MUST be related except the ex was one of the most hard core liberals I have ever met , brutal brutal fights not physical but alot of stuff got broke , most miserable 3 yrs of my life but w/o her I would not have met my wife
Some of my conflicts with my ex were physical. Note: I never raised a hand, except to block a blow.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:11 AM   #22107
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6745 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Quote:
some of my conflicts with my ex were physical. Note: I never raised a hand, except to block a blow.
damn!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #22108

Quote:
damn!!!!!!!
Yeah, I never told y'all that. It didn't seem at the time one of the things I wanted to share. The worst I did was grabbed her wrist and shove her to the floor. Then I took a nice long walk. She punched me in the side of the head when I got the Cadillac into a sideways slide on ice one time, while I was trying to recover control, because she thought I was being careless. I still managed to recover the slide.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #22109
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19859 Times on 11278 Posts
Likes Given: 50043

Quote:
Some of my conflicts with my ex were physical. Note: I never raised a hand, except to block a blow.
Quote:
damn!!!!!!!
Quote:
Yeah, I never told y'all that. It didn't seem at the time one of the things I wanted to share. The worst I did was grabbed her wrist and shove her to the floor. Then I took a nice long walk. She punched me in the side of the head when I got the Cadillac into a sideways slide on ice one time, while I was trying to recover control, because she thought I was being careless. I still managed to recover the slide.
my first wife was an abusive woman when she was drinking and she could get real mean. i still wear scars from her tirades. the worst was from a whiskey bottle to the back of my skull when i turned my back on her once. i spent four hours in the ER getting glass pulled out and getting 14 stitches.

i was taught not to hit a woman, but i was also taught you didn't have to stand there and let them beat on you to prove you were a man. i have never hit a woman in anger, but there have been a few that tried to pust my limits!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #22110
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7739 Times on 4470 Posts
Likes Given: 9983

I was saying what I might do if I were the guy in the video rather than dump a bucket of manure in her car. My wife doesn't have a convertible or a horse. She has been a bitch though. Nothing has ever gotten physical and never will. At least not from me. Not even in retaliation or self defense.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.