Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2210
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #22091
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 841

Trip, sounds like the Evrl Kenieval needs an old fashion passionate a$$whippin!!

Old 02-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #22092
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3708 Times on 2054 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy60 View Post
Trip, sounds like the Evrl Kenieval needs an old fashion passionate a$$whippin!!
I don't feel like the word passionate should be in that statement. Makes it sound ghey.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

People Like This 
Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #22093

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I don't feel like the word passionate should be in that statement. Makes it sound ghey.
If you think that sounds ghey, then I won't tell you where the tree branch is going if I ever get my hands on the fu**er.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:13 PM   #22094
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3708 Times on 2054 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

If you think that sounds ghey, then I won't tell you where the tree branch is going if I ever get my hands on the fu**er.
Thanks....

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #22095

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Caught that youngun on his new motasickle hauling ass through here again. I threw a tree branch at him. I missed. I'm pretty sure he was doing over 100, so I'm not embarrassed. But he stopped and turned around to look at me. I flipped him the bird and grabbed my junk.

Maybe he'll get the point?

For the record, I've called the cops three times and I've talked to his parents twice. I've even told the cops where he lives. So this isn't exactly just my first action that I've taken against him.
Trip, be careful of a family feud please. Go over there maybe? Better to argue than fight. Not easy or comfortable, but... This could get stupid outta control. That's OK if that's what you want but you don't want it to escape you.

To this day I'm sorry I ended up storming into a man's kitchen with his family around because of his son, holding him against me by the belt buckle, till he dropped the machete realizing he couldn't swing it and I was quite serious he'd be dead before I'd let go. Regretable that he packed up and moved as a result but the point is that was not my intention...

Old 02-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #22096

My coworker used the work truck to bring over a chair I picked up off the side of the road last week.

The little biker boy came flying through again.

Big Bad Bubba went running out in the street with a shovel.

If y'all could see Big Bad Bubba... I don't call him Big Bad Bubba for nothing. He's the guy that picked up the girl at the gas station with the gatling gun comment.

Boy wiped out in the gravel parking lot across the street, where he swerved to avoid a direct high speed confrontation with Bubba's shovel. Him and Bubba had a "come to Jesus" meeting. He explained that I've told him what he's been doing and that I've told him where he lives, and that he needs to "slow the f**k down"

Then Bubba walked him to his bike, where he picked it upright one handed like he was picking up a newspaper at the end of the driveway.

I have the boy's assurance that he's going to be taking it easy on our street from now on.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #22097

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post

Trip, be careful of a family feud please. Go over there maybe? Better to argue than fight. Not easy or comfortable, but... This could get stupid outta control. That's OK if that's what you want but you don't want it to escape you.

To this day I'm sorry I ended up storming into a man's kitchen with his family around because of his son, holding him against me by the belt buckle, till he dropped the machete realizing he couldn't swing it and I was quite serious he'd be dead before I'd let go. Regretable that he packed up and moved as a result but the point is that was not my intention...
I've already talked to his parents, twice. They had an "I don't care" attitude. The Dad told me the first time, "well I don't tell him how to live, he's over 18"

The cops wouldn't do anything because they didn't see it happen. I told them "well if you come park at the shop across the street, you shouldn't have to wait anymore that an hour."

But, considering what just happened, we may have gotten the point across.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #22098

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Raul Castro is now the President of Cuba for another five years! No wonder the Liberals are always looking to those pieces of carp for inspiration. And did you know they have the best secret medical care in the world! They literally can't afford band-aids, but...

Old 02-24-2013, 11:11 PM   #22099

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post

A friend of mine and his wife came home to find the 18 year old neighbor boy beating their 16 year old daughter - - - he ran out the back door and to his house, My friend's wife was hot on his heals and burst into his house pushing his mother aside.

My friends wife did a year in county lockup for breaking and entering and intimidation and now has a felony conviction on her record - - - turns out the boy was one week from turning 18 and as a minor he did community service and has nothing on his record!

Be very careful, if the boy was to wreck from dodging the stick you could go away for a long time!

Get a video camera that is large enough that it is easy to see and take the video to the county prosecutor and I’ll bet you can get the action stopped!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 11:16 PM   #22100

Well you can read my other post on it. He did take a nice slide on some gravel. But that was about 45 minutes ago, and I haven't heard from anyone. Plus, he's over 18, and I'm not the one who made him run off the road. So...

The downside is, the guy who did is on probation.

I think the boy probably just had the fear of God put in him. There were a couple of scratches on his bike, but no major damage.