Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #22051
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Sure. Here is me 3 years? Ago at my brothers wedding. I was sick here and about 195 190? In weight. Went down to 182 at my lowest. Now back to a "robust" 240 lmao. Fat in other words.
Dude, HOW young are you!?

Old 02-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #22052

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis

Dude, HOW young are you!?
24 the last few months.

This is last year.

image-762799455.jpg

This is last month
image-2187215674.jpg  

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Last edited by kytowboater; 02-23-2013 at 11:48 PM.
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 02-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #22053

Liked 968 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 525

Damn Ky you lost a whole nother person didnt you ?

Fishing out steel splinters , working on my own seat pan for the Harley , A english wheel sure would be nice but a sand bag and a selection of hammers will do just fine . Learned a ton watching Jessie James over the years , his new shows are few and far between but they are golden , Id love to spend a week with him in his shop .

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 02-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #22054

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine

Fishing out steel splinters , working on my own seat pan for the Harley , A english wheel sure would be nice but a sand bag and a selection of hammers will do just fine . Learned a ton watching Jessie James over the years , his new shows are few and far between but they are golden , Id love to spend a week with him in his shop .
Get those steel splinters at work. That sucks! Had a wire strand go Into my thumb up top, down about an inch, and into the joint. Still hurts, been a year in may? IIRC.

Oh dern....

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #22055

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Thanks leathernecks, past and present.

forumrunner_20130223_185406.jpg  

NEVER FORGET

People Like This 
Old 02-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #22056

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
Thanks leathernecks, past and present.
Agrees! Love this!

Oh dern....

Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #22057
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19943 Times on 11333 Posts
Likes Given: 50275

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post

well you can spend a week with him if you want. fame went to his head IMO. pretty much comes off as an egotistical and arrogant prick now. and then he cheated on his wiffe Sandra Bullock with some skank! and got caught! he closed his shop down in California and moved to Austin Texas and bought into another shop simply because she lives in Austin now. that's pretty pathetic.

no, i wouldn't spend any amount of time with him because of his attitude, no matter how talented he is. and i use to like his bikes andd shows, but it seems like he just got more arrogant and self-centered the richer he got. there are plent more just as talented that have much better personalities than him. just my opinion though.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #22058

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

well you can spend a week with him if you want. fame went to his head IMO. pretty much comes off as an egotistical and arrogant prick now. and then he cheated on his wiffe Sandra Bullock with some skank! and got caught! he closed his shop down in California and moved to Austin Texas and bought into another shop simply because she lives in Austin now. that's pretty pathetic.

no, i wouldn't spend any amount of time with him because of his attitude, no matter how talented he is. and i use to like his bikes andd shows, but it seems like he just got more arrogant and self-centered the richer he got. there are plent more just as talented that have much better personalities than him. just my opinion though.
Agreed! He is little baby about everything! Did you watch the last build off?! "I don't give a f about this or that, but I'm gonna win this and show them"!!!

Stupid, repetitive designs and builds, that are just another cookie cutter bike. Blah. Little baby can GTO elsewhere.

Oh dern....

People Like This 
Old 02-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #22059

Liked 2350 Times on 1528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

I thought that snuff stuff was an old lady thing? It is similar to fine cut copenhagen, though.

That's cold about the mark iii.

Yeah, I started getting grumpy, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi

Don't even get me started about the Ruger 22/45. There is an entire step in the process that Ruger doesn't even mention in their manual to put the darn thing back together!

Oh and the Ruger 10/22 would be the easiest rifle to take down and put back together if only the parts didn't have issues like the charging handle which had small little burrs that prevented me from actuating the darn thing when trying to put the bolt assembly back together. I'm also missing some pins (the bolt stop pin for example) that should have come assembled with my new rifle, and I had an issue where the trigger spring assembly decided to come apart on its own and took me three hours and 15 holes in my gun mat to put back together. Yeah, Rugers are real easy.
He finally slowed down enough to read EVERY step in the manual, like I told him literally 15 times. It was a 22/45, and the manual mentioned the specific steps for only it. Must be the updated manual.

Then we moved on to the 10-22. He's had it for 5 years and never cleaned it. Everything was really tight. We could barely keep the spring compressed enough to drop the bolt over the charging handle.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 02-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #22060
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19943 Times on 11333 Posts
Likes Given: 50275

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Agreed! He is little baby about everything! Did you watch the last build off?! "I don't give a f about this or that, but I'm gonna win this and show them"!!!

Stupid, repetitive designs and builds, that are just another cookie cutter bike. Blah. Little baby can GTO elsewhere.
and his little temper tantrums! yeah those are really mature and adult like behaviour! i have seen children act more grown-up than him at times.

sad thing is, he does have talent. too bad he acts like a spoiled little kid and huge douchebag.