Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #21641
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

DO IT!! That would be so funny.
Sue wants to participate.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #21642
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19605 Times on 11128 Posts
Likes Given: 49355

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Sue wants to participate.
we can see it now. man and his son caught mooning a helicopter on the six o'clock news!

Old 02-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #21643

Liked 2369 Times on 1479 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Yeah... That little bastard.
I've got one running around here somewhere. If I find it ill send it to ya.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #21644

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post

I've got one running around here somewhere. If I find it ill send it to ya.
I appreciate that, but I've already ordered one. It should be in Monday.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #21645

Liked 952 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

Quote:
I'm gonna moon them when they come back.
A trooper lives RIGHT behind our shop and will do a low fly over bout twice a month . I usually wave but I let him have last time , still waiting to see him again to see what he has to say .

Ex girl friend grew up on the outer banks of NC and very close to a airbase , most of the property around there was us gov owned and used heavily by the military . I had my rancher down there one time and was out riding late one night and I hear this THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP so I stop and start looking around going WHAT IN THEE **** IS THAT !? So I start putting off real slow then here they come over the tree line , spot light and all and lit my arse up .
BTW those things are bright . They stayed on me until I got out of the woods and about another mile on the hwy , thought I was going to blow that lil rancher up running form them .
Needless to say I got the point and never played in the woods there again but it was kinda cool .

OH YEA , THE WEATHER SUCKS HERE , RIDING HARLEY IN T-SHIRT YESTERDAY AND ITS SNOWING LIKE CRAZY TODAY WTF

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #21646

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I'm gonna moon them when they come back.
About June of 1968 I acquired 1/2 interest in a gas station and garage in Sneed's Ferry N.C. ( Outside the back gate to Camp Lejune ) and I bought a 10' X 40' house trailer off an old lady and put it behind the station to live in ( much better than the barracks on base )

I could not understand all the helicopters that kept swooping low over the station untill my TV antenna blew down in a storm.

I welded a pipe in a car wheel with a bald tire and was putting it on the roof of the trailer to hold a new antenna. I climbed up on the roof and painted there was a 12’ tall topless beauty on a beach towel with a half full wine glass and suntan lotion beside her.

When I got tired of the low passes from the choppers I painted the roof with silver paint.

I never did figure out how the painting got there - - - I assume it was there when I bought the trailer.

Could one of your jokester buddies have put a target up there on your roof?
Old 02-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #21647

Liked 2369 Times on 1479 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

I appreciate that, but I've already ordered one. It should be in Monday.
Ah okay then. Good deal.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #21648

I was tailgated by an Apache once on the highway. i guess they saw me leaving work from stone bay as they were lifting off from New river and just decided to have a little fun. Them pilots sometimes have a weird sense of humor.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #21649

Liked 952 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

trip , how did you loose the screw ? fall out while shooting or lost while working on it ?

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #21650

All my screws are loose...

I scrubbed everything down in a pot. Changed the water, rinsed everything, oiled it all, and was transferring everything to the table to wipe off the excess oil.

I had it in my hand, by itself. I turned to drop it on my mat on the table... And it wasn't there. I dragged a magnet over the floor, then swept the floor and ran a magnet through the dust pan, then vacuumed the floor and ran a magnet through the bagless basket thingy... Nothing. It disappeared into thin air.