Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2112
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #21111
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2570 Times on 1671 Posts

Let it be noted I don't have a date for Valentine's Day. [/QUOTE]

If I wasn't married, and if I didn't get on your last nerve, I would make the drive and take you to crackerbarrel.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #21112

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Downsouth- empty your inbox.
Too many and too much information.

tyarmstrong@gmail.com

Sorry winds for not putting context to the last post.

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by downsouth; 02-07-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #21113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

I'm betting if he were to try spanking you now it would take a bit more effort than it was worth.

That and who knows what the neighbors would say
Any spanking on jstrong is done by his conscience. I never got "the call" in the middle of the night. I wish I could say my Mother could say she never got the call about me.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #21114

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

Any spanking on jstrong is done by his conscience. I never got "the call" in the middle of the night. I wish I could say my Mother could say she never got the call about me.
My dad offered to give me a ride if I ever needed one at night. Never called always to scared. Lol. Never needed to be called though. I stumble well enough.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #21115

Liked 1220 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

COLD RIDE ! Jeans and a thermal dickies shirt with sunglasses .
But damn she's fast and loud and it felt good , I needed that little trip .
Now time to leave before dad come up to my shop to scold the chit out of me .

Looking through facebook at all the girls we dated back when . Thanking God some never worked out and facepalming over others

Someone just gave us a free deuce and half with a crane and all fuel engine BUT its in florida and its too tall to lowboy and if it ran top speed is 45

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 02-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #21116

Liked 28 Times on 21 Posts

So I got this on video I'm working on editing editing it so it's not two minutes long but With my Remington 870 And A a zoom snap cap Dummy round

I pumped the shotgun the dummy round one up in the air 360 and landed back in the chamber ready to fire again it is repeatable if you pump the slide a lot slower than you would normally and kind of interesting Now to turn this into a trick shot clay shooting

Old 02-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #21117

Sitting waiting for the doctor to come examine me. The nurse is asking about meds and such. Then she ask if I am feeling depressed or experiancing any anxiety. I say no. When she is done with the questions I ask her if those questions about depression are new. She said they were, doesn't matter if you came in for a sprained ankle. They are mandated now. I ask by who ? She doesn't know. Will ask the dr when he comes in.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #21118

Liked 1220 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

Anyone heard this ? I just found it and damn its good . Just like my rem 1889 SxS that was my Gpa's and he got it from his dad . Me and lil man sitting here watching the video and he is rockin out to it

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 02-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #21119

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Someone just gave us a free deuce and half with a crane and all fuel engine BUT its in florida and its too tall to lowboy and if it ran top speed is 45[/QUOTE]

I just hauled a Tri axel on my low boy - - - drove it on and took the wheels off, chained it down then when you get to the other end put the wheels back on.

If you are not going to get it PM me as I have a house and 5 acres in Ft Drum FL and I would take it.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:39 AM   #21120

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Sitting waiting for the doctor to come examine me. The nurse is asking about meds and such. Then she ask if I am feeling depressed or experiancing any anxiety. I say no. When she is done with the questions I ask her if those questions about depression are new. She said they were, doesn't matter if you came in for a sprained ankle. They are mandated now. I ask by who ? She doesn't know. Will ask the dr when he comes in.
The Doctor said that asking if the patient was either depressed or felt anxiety comes from the Dept. Of Heath Services.

NEVER FORGET