Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2104
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #21031
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3257 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post

I forgot about the sprints we did. I did good in the 300 yard. I fat. Lol
Running sprints will help improve your time in your 1 1/2.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 02-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #21032

Liked 1080 Times on 782 Posts
Likes Given: 553

I dont run anymore , too hard to stop all this muscle once it gets going but I can sprint to the bathroom if need be , been practicing that this morning .
BAD TUNA SALAD BAD !

When did everyone stop making the SKS ? One of my favorites and is usually the first gun I pick up . Got one of mine out this weekend and Its amazing how accurate they are with iron sights . I was hitting 3-4inch stumps in the swamp @3-350yrds with about a 50ft elevated deck and putting it dead on . Made me want to whip a batch of tanny but neighbors dont like me doing that for some reason .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

People Like This 
Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #21033

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
The 10 years I actually had a house with a garage, I never once parked a vehicle in it. Wasn't room. And it was a two-car garage...
Wife never parked in it either.
I have 2 four car garages and I am able to keep 2 cars in most of the time - - - My wife feels all her siblings need the storage space - - - I went most of the summer not being able to get into either one then I issued an ultimatum - - - get your stuff out our I will and I then cleaned out a bunch and they came and got some. I have it widdled down but I am going to reclaim my rec room as well - - - I have not seen the top of my pool table in about 5 years and I'm getting grouchy in my old age!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #21034

Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667

I have 2 four car garages and I am able to keep 2 cars in most of the time - - - My wife feels all her siblings need the storage space - - - I went most of the summer not being able to get into either one then I issued an ultimatum - - - get your stuff out our I will and I then cleaned out a bunch and they came and got some. I have it widdled down but I am going to reclaim my rec room as well - - - I have not seen the top of my pool table in about 5 years and I'm getting grouchy in my old age!
Did they get free phones last year?

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 02-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #21035
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7093 Times on 4270 Posts
Likes Given: 8604

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667 View Post
I am so sorry. I have been shoveling out my own house. I have no one to blame but me. I have lived in my home since 1986 and have raised three children here. After being busy with the children, I worked full time. I have been unemployed for 6 months now and have the time to sort through and get rid of a lot of stuff. My daughter and I are having a garage sale in the spring. One closet, one room, one dresser drawer at a time. *sigh*
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #21036
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

I am so sorry. I have been shoveling out my own house. I have no one to blame but me. I have lived in my home since 1986 and have raised three children here. After being busy with the children, I worked full time. I have been unemployed for 6 months now and have the time to sort through and get rid of a lot of stuff. My daughter and I are having a garage sale in the spring. One closet, one room, one dresser drawer at a time. *sigh*
I've been getting rid of stuff since I'm moving back into a little apartment in April...

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #21037
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7093 Times on 4270 Posts
Likes Given: 8604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I've been getting rid of stuff since I'm moving back into a little apartment in April...
Come on over, bring your stuff, we'll sell it in my garage sale and you can look at the brakes on my car. I'll cook you whatever you want for dinner.
People Like This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #21038
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1931 Times on 1176 Posts
Likes Given: 2082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Easy there pal! All it takes is the ability to herd cats.
Exactly! Winds has 3 dogs and at least one cat, and they all follow her around. She's a master at herding them!!!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #21039
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Come on over, bring your stuff, we'll sell it in my garage sale and you can look at the brakes on my car. I'll cook you whatever you want for dinner.
If I could I totally would. But my truck isn't running at the moment....

Old 02-06-2013, 03:21 AM   #21040
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1931 Times on 1176 Posts
Likes Given: 2082

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
OK- has been a while since I first posted this- and a lot of folks have joined us since then.

You are all invited to take the one, the only, the original C3Shooter's International Firearms Quiz! Step right up, only 10 questions! Test your knowledge, your prowess in the field of firearms- and your misconceptions!

Humble pie with ice cream will be served later.....

If you have a question or a challenge to an answer, please do it in a PM to me, and do not give the answers away to folks that have not yet taken the quiz.

That is called being a spoiler- and results in used kitty litter being left on top of the exhaust manifold of your car at 3:00 AM.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0909182033042106&a=1&
If I flunk do I get booted from the forum? Gotta weigh the risks here... OK, I made it through my son making Eagle (lots of time laughing at myself as a Scouter), guess I can make it through this...

EDIT: OK I should be ashamed to say it, but I guessed my way to a 40%. One or two of the 4 I got right were actual knowledge. In my defense, I don't know rifles for $hit. Ah, well, most of you will do better, I'm sure...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Last edited by Balota; 02-06-2013 at 03:28 AM.