Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #21001
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6743 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreAltitude View Post
I generally gauge the quality of the hotel I'm staying at based off the number of bite marks on toilette flusher...
That is pretty funny.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #21002
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6743 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Dont fret Winds.. I show'eded you the difference..
I'm not fretting, I'm mad. But thank you for your patience. It is much appreciated.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #21003

Liked 2343 Times on 1524 Posts

Sorry winds, I didn't mean to insult. I would never intentionally hurt someone's feelings. I guess our senses of humor aren't compatable.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 02-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #21004

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Winds is the forums mother We all have done something to that effect

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #21005

Liked 2343 Times on 1524 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Winds is the forums mother We all have done something to that effect
I hope my real mom doesn't ever get on this forum. If so, I'll be in a s#$% storm of trouble, and everybody else will be urinating themselves laughing. :0

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 02-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #21006
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2979 Times on 1663 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Allright, I must not be in a good mood today because I didn't find this funny at all. This is a gun forum and I joined here a few years ago to learn. I was asked to be a Mod. If you have a problem with me being here to learn OR if you have a problem with me being a Mod, please direct all complaints to Notdku. I may not be able to identify any guns but I would gladly meet you at a range and see who's a better shot at 10 yards with their gun of choice.

Thanks for helping to teach me something. Not a good way to encourage people to want to join this forum to learn.

Thank you for your support and for not insulting and belittling me. When things like this happen, I go to sending others PM's with my question. When I send my questions through PM's I'm encouraged to post them on the open forum so others who may not know can learn, too.

Like I said, I must be in a bad mood because I'm pissed over this. I'll get over it.

I don't think I'm "smart" enough to take this quiz. I'll pass and see if there is a quiz on the Spongebob Squarepants website.
I didn't think it was very funny either Winds, that's why I said something.

I took it, I think the only question I got right was my name, and I'm not even sure that was right...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #21007
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19798 Times on 11239 Posts
Likes Given: 49898

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
OK- has been a while since I first posted this- and a lot of folks have joined us since then.

You are all invited to take the one, the only, the original C3Shooter's International Firearms Quiz! Step right up, only 10 questions! Test your knowledge, your prowess in the field of firearms- and your misconceptions!

Humble pie with ice cream will be served later.....

If you have a question or a challenge to an answer, please do it in a PM to me, and do not give the answers away to folks that have not yet taken the quiz.

That is called being a spoiler- and results in used kitty litter being left on top of the exhaust manifold of your car at 3:00 AM.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0909182033042106&a=1&
i scored an 80%! okay what did we win?

on a serious note. Winds has made some amazing strides when it comes to firearms. not long ago, she didn't even own a firearm, muchless know anything about them. she now owns three, IIRC, and does know how to strip them, load them, and shoot them. she is constantly trying to learn more. and the choice of her being asked to be a Mod, is one i feel was a good choice. personally as a Mod, i think she does a great job. she has come a long way in a short while. please bear this in mind when we discuss her knowledge of firearms.

Winds, you know you're cool in my book!

Last edited by Axxe55; 02-04-2013 at 06:21 PM.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 02-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #21008

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

When do kids start to listen ? I mean mine are almost 3 and freaking hard headed as hell !
I feel like just one would be ok but with mine they just feed off each other good and bad . Like yesterday , we were at the pond throwing rocks and told them its time to go , Evan jumps in the golf cart , Madison ...... 15ft away and ignoring the hell out of me , only when I start after them when they get like that is when they listen .
Is it just kids or My luck ?
They started a different class in school today with new teacher and kids , both of their eyes were welting up this morning , bigger room but less kids so hope they will learn some more .

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #21009
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2979 Times on 1663 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
When do kids start to listen ? I mean mine are almost 3 and freaking hard headed as hell !
I feel like just one would be ok but with mine they just feed off each other good and bad . Like yesterday , we were at the pond throwing rocks and told them its time to go , Evan jumps in the golf cart , Madison ...... 15ft away and ignoring the hell out of me , only when I start after them when they get like that is when they listen .
They started a different class in school today with new teacher and kids , both of their eyes were welting up this morning , bigger room but less kids so hope they will learn some more .
Um never, I'm almost 24

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

People Like This 
Old 02-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #21010
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
FYI, a couple in illinois found out the shock collars are NOT legal for use in child rearing for some reason or other.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

MobileMarine Likes This