Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2058
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #20571
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1103 Times on 799 Posts
Likes Given: 569

Interesting , the last email I got was early this morning when one of my family was still on duty . Even more interesting that they mentioned the bucket that got stolen for my dingo but more so the size of the bucket .
Well well well . THEE only people who knew that were the investigators , who , happen to know said family member well .
Closing in buddy

I dont care bout what they say , just wanna know who it is .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a fire department here that had a topless carwash but it was blocked off from public view . All the men payed , drove around the curtains and it was all topless hairy firemen LMFAO , funniest thing I have ever seen on the news

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #20572

Liked 127 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
You have a great kilt then! Which clan? Clan MacPherson here. I just have a "standard" kilt but would love to have a great kilt. Why 27 yards of wool cloth, most great kilts are only 9 yards of cloth?
MacDonell of Glengarry

'Creagan an Fhithich'

'the raven's rock'

Long story behind this.

It started back in the last century, circa 1996, June, the second Tuesday of the month in a town called Shepherdstown in the Eastern panhandle of West (by God!) Virginia...

eldar

Last edited by eldarbeast; 01-29-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #20573
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8950 Times on 3875 Posts
Likes Given: 1401

Officer Clancy is just starting his patrols on the 11-7 shift. As he cruises down Lover's lane by the lake, right at 11:30, he sees something strange- there is a car parked there- but with the interior lights on.

In the front seat is a young man- reading a book. In the back seat is a young lady- knitting! So Clancy gets out and approaches the car- "Evening. What are you youngsters doing? "

The driver looks up at Clancy, and says "Hello, officer. I'm... reading my book." "And what is SHE doing back there?" "Um- she seems to be knitting a sweater."

This is a new one to Clancy. Trying to puzzle out what is going on, he asks, "Just how old are you, young man?" "I'm 19, sir." Turning to the young woman in the back seat, he asks "And just how old are YOU, Miss?"

She smiles at him, and says "I'm 17, officer." "Really? When will you be 18?"

Young man in the front seat glances at his watch and says "In about 15 minutes."

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #20574

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
He's military gello....well sort of. They HAVE to put up w it. Stupid to my way of thinkin but its the truth.
At the Academy we had to wear the Navy officers uniform.
Yup...
Shoe shine inspection, get those cat walks polished up too.
Gig line straight?
Irish pendants?
Belt buckle better show a reflection.
Name tag polished and ribbons measured...
Shave?
Haircut? Off the ears...
2 block that hat!
Are your creases straight and measured? Better be no rail road tracks...

Lift up you pants, show your socks, and show your shirt stays.

LOL. I failed inspection one day and they made me tie my shirt into a bunch of knots and made me iron them out.

Oh yeah, LOL... you made me remember. I found out that wood glue in a spray bottle (just a bit of wood glue) is waaay better than starch.... But I made the mixture too strong, and my pants were so stiff... I showed my MTO (midshipman training officer). He says "Holy ****!!! Those pants could stop a truck."
They had me take off my pants, and they could be stood upright. I had 5 MTO's laughing their asses off at my pants.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Last edited by Mosin; 01-29-2013 at 07:43 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #20575
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8320 Times on 4808 Posts
Likes Given: 10786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post

Oh yeah, LOL... you made me remember. I found out that wood glue in a spray bottle (just a bit of wood glue) is waaay better than starch.... But I made the mixture too strong, and my pants were so stiff... I showed my MTO (midshipman training officer). He says "Holy ****!!! Those pants could stop a truck."
They had me take off my pants, and they could be stood upright. I had 5 MTO's laughing their asses off at my pants.
Laughing at your pants or at you standing there in your skivvies after the tricked you out of them?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #20576

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Laughing at your pants or at you standing there in your skivvies after the tricked you out of them?
Both!!!

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #20577

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Oh that's so gross!!!

Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #20578

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

The cat wash video I mean

Old 01-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #20579

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Oh look, somebody from Ghana wants me to have some "free" money. If I only give them my bank account number. Sounds interesting. Gotta love bot mail in my FTF message inbox!

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Old 01-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #20580

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi View Post
Oh look, somebody from Ghana wants me to have some "free" money. If I only give them my bank account number. Sounds interesting. Gotta love bot mail in my FTF message inbox!
To bad you can't introduce them to Missouri weather huh......log chain, no clothes, bar of soap and several good buddies to laugh at em