Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #20121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,989
Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
10/4. Be safe out there a captain was just lost south of here. He fell off and I don't think he has been recovered yet.
Damn. We were talking about two that died this summer tonight. One young boy was working a line at lock 13, line broke and hit his head, spent a while in a coma, died a few months later. Happens quick out here.
__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #20122
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Yes it would be a shame. Alot of us would be losing a good friend
Axxe can't leave-
He types out the longs answers for me
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #20123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kycol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,402
Liked 205 Times on 154 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY

Axxe can't leave-
He types out the longs answers for me
I hope this doesn't mean Axxe is leaving, I would feel like I lost a friend. And you can never have enough friends
__________________
kycol is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #20124
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol View Post
I hope this doesn't mean Axxe is leaving, I would feel like I lost a friend. And you can never have enough friends
He aint leaving-
Mabe hes like me tho-
After awhile one can really get burned out on this style of "gathering"-
A break mite be in order-
Took one myself not long ago-
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #20125
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,398
Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8052

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Damn. We were talking about two that died this summer tonight. One young boy was working a line at lock 13, line broke and hit his head, spent a while in a coma, died a few months later. Happens quick out here.
Kytowboater, I hope you get a police job soon.



And I do believe Axxe is getting fed up here. I keep trying to tell him it's only the internet, don't let the idiots get you down.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #20126
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 16,356
Liked 8407 Times on 3643 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default

turkeys.jpg

Quoted for the truth....
__________________

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

c3shooter is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #20127
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Kytowboater, I hope you get a police job soon.



And I do believe Axxe is getting fed up here. I keep trying to tell him it's only the internet, don't let the idiots get you down.
Its hard not to when you get to a certain point-
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #20128
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,398
Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8052

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Its hard not to when you get to a certain point-
I know. But when certain members here start to drive me crazy I just thank God he isn't my neighbor. LOL I can tolerate almost anyone on the internet. And I'm telling you, if enough people report idiotic posts and report their abusive PM's from members here, we can eventually ban them. If you all suffer in silence, we can't help you. It it bugs me when I tell someone that and the answer I get back is, "It doesn't make any difference if I report it so I don't." We can't help you if you don't let us know what's going on.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus

Last edited by winds-of-change; 01-19-2013 at 06:06 PM.
winds-of-change is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #20129
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I know. But when certain members here start to drive me crazy I just thank God he isn't my neighbor. LOL I can tolerate almost anyone on the internet. And I'm telling you, if enough people report idiotic posts and report their abusive PM's from members here, we can eventually ban them. If you all suffer in silence, we can't help you. It it bugs me when I tell someone that and the answer I get back is, "It doesn't make any difference if I report it." We can't help you if you don't let us know what's going on.
Understand----
I'll try to do gooder
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #20130
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,398
Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8052

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Understand----
I'll try to do gooder
And not only that, if you let an "idiot" drive you away, then you lose and the idiot wins. Is that what you want? It isn't what I want. I like to WIN!!! LOL
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
HOSSFLY Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM