Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #20081
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

The pathetic bastards here in Colorado have their lips attached to Obama's ass cheeks totally selling us all out. Gonna be a fight here for sure!

Old 01-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #20082

Liked 671 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 676

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Yeah, it ain't high class, and it for damn sure ain't a G-class, but I got it in July or August. It's just barely less than 6 months old. It's already caught hell from parking lot a-holes, cats, and semi truck treads.

Even if I'd used enamel, it still would be better than the beat down he really deserved.
This is why I dont have new cars... Every scuff and scrape made me cringe when I had my Cadillac, now People can back into my Scout and I laugh at them!

As for "drawing" in the dirt with a finger, Sue would have better luck with that claw hammer...

Old 01-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #20083

Liked 940 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 509

Quote:
Would the detectives allow people to walk through and look? Not any that I know of. Usually they protect the scene and limit the number of people walking through.
It franklin county winds .....
At first no but once they determined it was in fact a suicide then they really had no problem , the all know me anyway , just keep to your own and let them work if thats what you call standing around and dont touch anything unless they ask you .
Waiting for one of the det to call me to go over and collect what eve guns he has left , possibly the small safe and secure the garage with his truck and tools in it . From what i gather they got in touch with one sister in richmond .
he had some bad guys around here that if they find out what happened they will break in and get what they can for a fact so thats what we are all worried about right now
They also found some tax liens and foreclosure letters so that may have had some input with it all

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #20084

Liked 2338 Times on 1520 Posts

Thanks Lance Armstrong. Young people these days desperately need and search for a real hero. It's hard to trust police these days, a 50 yr old chief in Columbus Ohio in this mornings paper caught with underage girls, pastors and priests doing the same, president as a hero? Yeah right. Sports "heros" these days always getting caught with illegal guns, cocaine, hookers, duis, etc. Thanks lance, thousands of people young and oldfrom many different countries looked up to you for your hard work and determination to get you ahead of the pack without cheating or using roids. You represented the US while in other countries, and now you shamed US across the world. Kiss my ass, lance. You are a liar and a fake.

Feral cat waterboarder

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 01-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #20085
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Oh, cut him some slack; he's short a nut.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #20086

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
Oh, cut him some slack; he's short a nut.
I've heard for years roids can damage the old bag. Hmmm, connection?

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #20087
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I've heard for years roids can damage the old bag. Hmmm, connection?
One does wonder. I also wonder about the divorce; that lady is hot.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #20088

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

One does wonder. I also wonder about the divorce; that lady is hot.
Maybe she needs the volume of two. Maybe she knew he was a fake.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #20089

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

I've been on campus for two hours and have already seen six girls crying.......if you didn't want an ******* bf that'd get you pregnant and leave you don't date the frat boys.....duh

Old 01-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #20090

Liked 940 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 509

Quote:
I've been on campus for two hours and have already seen six girls crying.......if you didn't want an ******* bf that'd get you pregnant and leave you don't date the frat boys.....duh
Perfect time to swoop in and show your support and you have a shoulder for them to cry on and a ear to listen to their problems then guess whos the nice guy

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

bigdaddy60 Likes This