Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2007
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #20061
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #20062
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7176 Times on 4318 Posts
Likes Given: 8760

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/loyal-dog-attends-mass-church-funeral-153655088.html

For the dog lovers, better leave some treats at the funeral. A cat would've just marked the coffin and moved on to the next feeder.
My kitten would have knocked a candle over, started a fire and when people went to put the fire out he'd run downstairs to the meeting area and walk all over the hors douvres and eat the meatballs.
People Like This 
Old 01-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #20063
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Anyone know a good solid way to trace a email ? Family has gotten some emails from a unknown person but we have some pretty solids suspects and I just want to know for sure , spokeo is not that reliable and im not sure if it can even be done by the public . I would like to try it myself before cashing in favors with my leo buddies .
Here's a link that explains and I'm sure you could find a plethora of youtube videos explaining how to get this info to pop up. Good luck!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5212109_trace-email-address.html

Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #20064

Liked 1103 Times on 799 Posts
Likes Given: 565

Ah Man , got home to my neighbors running around next door looking for my other neighbor . Old man , last seen on sunday and talked for a bit . Peeked through the window and he had shot himself in the head with the taurus 40cal I was suppose to buy from him but was waiting for money to get better .
Feel like **** , why in the world would anyone want to do that ? His only family is a sister that lives in nevada . I gotta go back over after they get him out and screw the door back shut .
Just never know I guess

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #20065
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

MM, you never know what that poor old guy was dealing with. It may have been his "easy way out".

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #20066
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

My friend teaches in Colorado and had a student that was shot by that Holmes moron in the Batman film. She's upset because they are re-opening Theater 9 where the shooting took place and they named it Theater H. "H" isn't even the 9th letter in the alphabet and Holmes starts with an "H". I guess the folks out there are pretty ticked. Seems like a dumb decision to me......

Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #20067

Liked 1103 Times on 799 Posts
Likes Given: 565

Waiting on the coroner then me and the lady cop up the street are going to close everything down . Gotta love our detectives .
Have you found his sisters info yet ?
no
where is his cell phone ?
plugged up
why dont you check that
yea , guess we could
What happens in situations like this when there is no immediate family or they live on the other side of the country ? Does the state take it all ? Im sure his sister is not going to take 1/4 of the crap he has in the house back with her .
When I talked to him last another older neighbor was there too and he just walked off w/o saying anything to us . Dont think he was sick but we think he was a bit sad , no friends other than us .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #20068

Liked 2472 Times on 1605 Posts

Sorry to hear that, mm.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #20069
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8320 Times on 4808 Posts
Likes Given: 10783

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Ah Man , got home to my neighbors running around next door looking for my other neighbor . Old man , last seen on sunday and talked for a bit . Peeked through the window and he had shot himself in the head with the taurus 40cal I was suppose to buy from him but was waiting for money to get better .
Feel like **** , why in the world would anyone want to do that ? His only family is a sister that lives in nevada . I gotta go back over after they get him out and screw the door back shut .
Just never know I guess
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear it. Poor guy.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #20070
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Sorry to hear that MM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
MM, you never know what that poor old guy was dealing with. It may have been his "easy way out".
I don't think that way out should ever be a way out. There are ALWAYS other choices.