Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2006
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #20051
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8269 Times on 4778 Posts
Likes Given: 10693

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Yeah, I jest. It wasn't enamel. It was marking paint that will wipe off easily with a bare hand once it dries. I've done it before as a prank on a buddy of mine, with his brand new F-250 King Ranch. But imagine the load he's gonna drop in his pants when he finds it... It looks just like real spray paint until you run your finger across it.
Is it that aerosol marking chalk? I have used that stuff on jobs and it has lasted for a few years sometimes. Even on the streets of San Francisco!

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #20052
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

What azzhat of a father lets his kid draw on someone else's car? Let the moron pay to get it cleaned off himself. If his beloved Benz had dirt on it, and it went the other way, he would want $ to get the micro scratches buffed out, guaranteed. Just because trips car isn't "high class", its his property.

Trip: I applaud you, just watch for cameras

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #20053

Liked 1079 Times on 782 Posts
Likes Given: 552

Quote:
Yeah, I jest. It wasn't enamel. It was marking paint that will wipe off easily with a bare hand once it dries. I've done it before as a prank on a buddy of mine, with his brand new F-250 King Ranch. But imagine the load he's gonna drop in his pants when he finds it... It looks just like real spray paint until you run your finger across it.
Joke around the shop is to put grease under the door handle on the cars , I did a dead mouse one time or armorall on the windshield '' that one sucks '' , cross plug wires or if we can get to it we will un hook the shift cable .
Best one by far is the plug wire in the seat . We had a mid 90s 1500 chevy up here that we ran a wire off a spark plug under the driver side seat cover and always got people to go over and start it up like we wanted to sell it to them cheap . THAT THING WOULD LIGHT YOUR ARSE UP!
We also have a remote control fart machine in the waiting area , thats a funny one and a few years ago dad had a stuffed rattle snake coiled up like it was ready to strike and he put it in the side box on one of the wreckers . That one scared the hell out of many a person when they opened that box to a rattle snake

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #20054

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
What azzhat of a father lets his kid draw on someone else's car? Let the moron pay to get it cleaned off himself. If his beloved Benz had dirt on it, and it went the other way, he would want $ to get the micro scratches buffed out, guaranteed. Just because trips car isn't "high class", its his property.

Trip: I applaud you, just watch for cameras
I think Trips car is brand new, so I'd be beyond pissed. Well played trip. Hopefully he learned a lessen, and left stains in his underwear when he saw it.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #20055
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3256 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
So...
A couple months ago, someone drew some tits in the dirt on my car. In the parking lot at my son's elementary school.
Just a little while ago, I caught them red handed. At least I think it was the same kid. The artistry was almost identical. Except this time it was on the hood. With the rest of the body, and a cootch. What was the kid's parent doing? Laughing.

I was ducked down between two cars, watching. Several other parents walked by the scene, and said NOTHING. Nothing to the pair, nothing to their kids... nothing about respecting other people's property. Some even chuckled. I heard one kid call out, "Look mommy, he's drawing a naked lady on that car!"

When the kid stopped with his masterpiece, and they started to walk towards the school, I hear the Dad (and I use that title loosely) tell the kid that it was time to go, and he needed to talk to the teacher... Oh you ***ked up. Now I've got time for revenge.

I returned the favor. I have no artistic imagination at all, so, I used the kid's drawing as inspiration. Now daddy is sporting an XXX rated spread on the hood of his black G-class Benz. In day-glo orange Rustoleum enamel.
If I had ever written anything or drawn a picture in the dirt on anyone's car I would have been in SO much trouble.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #20056
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
When the kid stopped with his masterpiece, and they started to walk towards the school, I hear the Dad (and I use that title loosely) tell the kid that it was time to go, and he needed to talk to the teacher... Oh you ***ked up. Now I've got time for revenge.

I returned the favor. I have no artistic imagination at all, so, I used the kid's drawing as inspiration. Now daddy is sporting an XXX rated spread on the hood of his black G-class Benz. In day-glo orange Rustoleum enamel.
Revenge may have been pretty satisfying, but i can't help but wonder how long it would have taken that douchebag to wash my car with his handkerchief and a cup of water as an alternative to a new orange paint job for his benz, all with his kid & classmates watching out the school's windows. Probably an enhanced charge in a school zone.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #20057

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

They are having a class in the hall outside of the office I work at. They're talking about Peirs Morgan, and the way he treats pro gun guests. The teacher described it as trolling. That brought a smile to my face.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #20058

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

I think Trips car is brand new, so I'd be beyond pissed. Well played trip. Hopefully he learned a lessen, and left stains in his underwear when he saw it.
Yeah, it ain't high class, and it for damn sure ain't a G-class, but I got it in July or August. It's just barely less than 6 months old. It's already caught hell from parking lot a-holes, cats, and semi truck treads.

Even if I'd used enamel, it still would be better than the beat down he really deserved.

Last edited by trip286; 01-17-2013 at 08:48 PM.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #20059

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
They are having a class in the hall outside of the office I work at. They're talking about Peirs Morgan, and the way he treats pro gun guests. The teacher described it as trolling. That brought a smile to my face.
I can't stand that douchebag.

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #20060
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/loyal-dog-attends-mass-church-funeral-153655088.html

For the dog lovers, better leave some treats at the funeral. A cat would've just marked the coffin and moved on to the next feeder.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.