Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2005
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #20041
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Hahahahaha

Old 01-17-2013, 02:41 PM   #20042
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7662 Times on 4604 Posts
Likes Given: 9576

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I returned the favor. I have no artistic imagination at all, so, I used the kid's drawing as inspiration. Now daddy is sporting an XXX rated spread on the hood of his black G-class Benz. In day-glo orange Rustoleum enamel.
Am I reading this right? You spray painted on his car?

Old 01-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #20043

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Am I reading this right? You spray painted on his car?
I hope he was just kidding.

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 01-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #20044

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Yeah, I jest. It wasn't enamel. It was marking paint that will wipe off easily with a bare hand once it dries. I've done it before as a prank on a buddy of mine, with his brand new F-250 King Ranch. But imagine the load he's gonna drop in his pants when he finds it... It looks just like real spray paint until you run your finger across it.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #20045

Liked 795 Times on 519 Posts
Likes Given: 898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi View Post
Hey guys, remember how Wyoming and Texas were going to pass laws that would prevent the Feds from interferring with the sale and ownership of firearms and accessories, and prevent the enforcement of any Federal laws or acts that may be put into place? Well, it looks like my state is going down the path of doing the same thing today. Take that Obummer!!! See you guys, not everything is all doom and gloom today!
Im starting to feel not so optimistic... It seems all our Politicians in Az are giving in... Why did some crazy bastard have to shoot one of our congress persons? They are all behind "Gabby"

Old 01-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #20046

So if a AWB passes will it affect Garands any? Im gonna be so depressed if its that much harder or expensive to get one, or something stupid like having the bayonet lug cut off..

Old 01-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #20047

What is the issue with lugs anyway? When's the last time one private citizen bayonetted another?

Old 01-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #20048

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
What is the issue with lugs anyway? When's the last time one private citizen bayonetted another?
Ok I just looked this up: (Its from 2004, link doesnt work)

Quote:
http://www.ktvb.com/news/topstories/stories/121904ccjrktvbpoliceshooting.229dca0c.html

"A Boise Police officer shot and killed 16-year-old Matthew Jones, who allegedly brandished a World War II-era rifle with a bayonet mounted on it.

The officer, Andrew S. Johnson was called to a North Boise neighborhood by the teen's father at around 5 p.m. Saturday.

The father had told police that his son was out of control and was poking holes in the walls of the family's home with the bayonet and that he may have been on drugs or alcohol

When the Johnson arrived, Jones jumped out of some bushes and allegedly made threatening gestures with the rifle toward the officer.

"The officer tried to turn and put some distance between himself and the suspect," said Boise Police Chief Jim Tibbs. "While that was occurring, he indicated he felt something hit his back."

Jones had cut through Johnson's shirt, Tibbs said.

Johnson said he warned the boy to put the gun down before shooting him multiple times. Johnson fired four shots, all of which hit Jones, Tibbs said.

The teenager was taken to Alphonsus Regional Medical Center but was dead on arrival.

After searching Jones' room, officers found another rifle and a second bayonet, a sword, and military paraphernalia along with drugs and alcohol.

"There were signs of violent aggressive behavior in the house," Tibbs said. "There were puncture marks from the bayonet, and we believe that he was pretty agitated."

Tibbs believes Johnson did exactly what he had to do. When asked why Johnson did not try to merely injure Jones, Tibbs said that given the dangerous circumstance, lethal force was the only option.

The Meridian Police Department will lead an independent investigation into the incident. Johnson has been put on automatic administrative leave. Boise Community Ombudsman Pierce Murphy will also conduct a review.

Johnson is a four-and-a-half year veteran of the force and currently assigned to the Valley Patrol Division.

Jones was a student at Boise High School. Even though the school is out for Christmas Break, the district will have grief counselors on hand at the school at 10 a.m. Monday.

The Jones family is not speaking publicly about their son's death, but attorney Rex Blackburn did issue a written statement asking the community for a period of solitude to grieve their loss."

Old 01-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #20049

There's no helping some people...

Old 01-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #20050

Liked 1200 Times on 858 Posts
Likes Given: 610

Anyone know a good solid way to trace a email ? Family has gotten some emails from a unknown person but we have some pretty solids suspects and I just want to know for sure , spokeo is not that reliable and im not sure if it can even be done by the public . I would like to try it myself before cashing in favors with my leo buddies .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.