Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #20011
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 861 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post

Haha. Maybe just a little bit.
Maybe????? I think that's definitely a little bit

Old 01-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #20012
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7396 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 9511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
No threat. The gun goes pretty much everywhere I do so if you was face to face w me you would see it for yourself. I have no clue what the classifications mean and neither does my mentor. Armscare plus is the company. My buddy that makes the brass is a self made millionaire and he has been a smelter for 25 years. He retired from it. He's been making brass cartridges for years. Everything from 22 hornet all the way up to 458 win mag and now my warbird brass. Ya iv had several brass split on me through it but he's fixed that problem.

If you and your mentor have no clue what the designation means then I would daresay that you should not be in the business at all. I am sure there are all sorts of enormously complicates, convoluted and confusing regulations that are not easy to understand.

That reminds me, you initially (and several times thereafter) said it would be "illegal" to post pictures. Have you abandoned that claim or are you going with the BS claim that you misspoke?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Last edited by Vikingdad; 01-16-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: (Edited for my misunderstanding.)

Old 01-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #20013

Liked 6544 Times on 3634 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
You say "No threat" and then you threaten to stick a gun in my face. Bad form.

If you and your mentor have no clue what the designation means then I would daresay that you should not be in the business at all. I am sure there are all sorts of enormously complicates, convoluted and confusing regulations that are not easy to understand.

That reminds me, you initially (and several times thereafter) said it would be "illegal" to post pictures. Have you abandoned that claim or are you going with the BS claim that you misspoke?
I'm staying out of this, but I will say that I don't think he meant that to be a threat. I think he meant he would show it to you in person.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #20014
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 7396 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 9511

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I'm staying out of this, but I will say that I don't think he meant that to be a threat. I think he meant he would show it to you in person.
OK, I see how he could have been saying that. My bad. Sorry about my confusion Marlin. (edited my earlier post)

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #20015

Quote:

That's it exactly aaron. I'm not gonna say anything else on it being illegal cuz it is and I can't get you to understand the why it is.....we don't understand why its illegal bc we have gotten 4 totally different answers to asking 4 different people who have shown up.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #20016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

OK, I see how he could have been saying that. My bad. Sorry about my confusion Marlin. (edited my earlier post)
Its ok cuz it happens....I habe that happen on my end all the time

Old 01-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #20017
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6148 Times on 3729 Posts
Likes Given: 7024

Quote:
Ok, the cat had another cat we like scared under the car, and wouldn't let it come out. I tried to just run it off, and it hissed at me. At that point, it had three choices. A bb gun, a bat, or 12 GA buckshot. I chose the least harmful choice.
I let the cats work it out themselves. Even if one of the cats is my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl
Icky 8th graders!!!
No kids are normal from 5th-8th grade. Not even my own. What a very strange age. They are crazy through those ages.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #20018

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

We have been under winter warnings with ice storms the last couple days down here in North Mississippi. This is the map they posted for us rednecks to understand the threat.

Mississippi, you either love it or avoid it.

Name:  .facebook_-2110589692.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  28.2 KB

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #20019

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Hey guys, remember how Wyoming and Texas were going to pass laws that would prevent the Feds from interferring with the sale and ownership of firearms and accessories, and prevent the enforcement of any Federal laws or acts that may be put into place? Well, it looks like my state is going down the path of doing the same thing today. Take that Obummer!!! See you guys, not everything is all doom and gloom today!

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Old 01-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #20020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi View Post
Hey guys, remember how Wyoming and Texas were going to pass laws that would prevent the Feds from interferring with the sale and ownership of firearms and accessories, and prevent the enforcement of any Federal laws or acts that may be put into place? Well, it looks like my state is going down the path of doing the same thing today. Take that Obummer!!! See you guys, not everything is all doom and gloom today!
What state is that?