Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1996
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #19951
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8453 Times on 4897 Posts
Likes Given: 11020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Then you are an idiot. I had a gun stolen out of my truck cuz someone knew I had it from a fb photo of it. They stole it out of my truck. Ya I have serial numbers photographed and written down. The legal reasons is because of the shops insurance rating I can't post a pic of ANY gun I build that falls under class two sniper quality.
Hmm. I'm the idiot and you are the one who had a gun stolen out of his truck- from a FB post. I am not following your logic here. And "class two sniper quality" sounds like something that Shoobee would come up with, but I could be wrong. There are many others here who have knowledge on this where I don't.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #19952
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1817 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarbeast

You're a better man than me...

The first time my spouse wandered, I locked the door behind her.

eldar
I'm with you on that one because I'd never trust them again and when kids see an unhappy marriage they learn that unhappy and dysfunctional is acceptable. Once my trust is broken it's gone.
I don't think once a cheater always a cheater in general (meaning I think they can be with someone else and not cheat), but I think once they cheat on you, they will always cheat on you because there is something wrong in the relationship. Happy relationships cannot be intruded upon by another person.

Last edited by Zombiegirl; 01-15-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #19953

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

Hmm. I'm the idiot and you are the one who had a gun stolen out of his truck- from a FB post. I am not following your logic here. And "class two sniper quality" sounds like something that Shoobee would come up with, but I could be wrong. There are many others here who have knowledge on this where I don't.
The kid seen where the friend w me posted on my gun, then saw my truck in Walmart parking lot in the same town, popped the lock on my truck w a slim jim and took the gun from my truck box and all. So I allow no pics of my guns now. Then there's all this stupid bs the insurance people throw at us.....which we don't understand either let me tell you

Old 01-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #19954
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

You could post a pic in The Bunker & take it down in 24 hours. That's a pretty limited pool of potential thieves.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #19955

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
You could post a pic in The Bunker & take it down in 24 hours. That's a pretty limited pool of potential thieves.
Yes I could but theres still that insurance issue. I don't mind break a few rules here or there but not when it comes to my biggeat source of income at the moment.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #19956
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Yes I could but theres still that insurance issue. I don't mind break a few rules here or there but not when it comes to my biggeat source of income at the moment.
What about a thorough written description in the Bunker? Think Penthouse Forum for inspiration.

"As i ran my hand down her long slender forestock, i had to remind myself that this Nagant rifle wasn't some sleek young slut looking only to make some eardrum-shattering noises at the local range, she was an elegant lady of a bygone era interested in sharing a bilaterally fulfilling afternoon of long-range perforation..."

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 01-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #19957

Quote:

What about a thorough written description in the Bunker? Think Penthouse Forum for inspiration.

"As i ran my hand down her long slender forestock, i had to remind myself that this Nagant rifle wasn't some sleek young slut looking only to make some eardrum-shattering noises at the local range, she was an elegant lady of a bygone era interested in sharing a bilaterally fulfilling afternoon of long-range perforation..."
There's a thread on me building it.....it needs some updating but its there.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #19958

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:

50 shades of Gello. I see a best seller !

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-15-2013, 10:37 PM   #19959

Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Marlin: I have wanted to ask what type of components do you use to reload for your warbird. I am interested in the caliber and was wondering what brand bullet to use

Old 01-15-2013, 11:04 PM   #19960

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunt101 View Post
Marlin: I have wanted to ask what type of components do you use to reload for your warbird. I am interested in the caliber and was wondering what brand bullet to use
I shoot barnes, berger, black hills, and federal through it. Powder I shoot imr 4895 and imr 4350. Primers are cci gold magnum. I have my brass custom made for me by a friend that does it for a hobby.