Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 03:56 AM   #19891
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5687 Times on 3339 Posts
Likes Given: 4841

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I like to play worry free.
One of our tax clients fathered twins a couple of years after his operation; sometimes they grow back.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 01-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #19892
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7394 Times on 4274 Posts
Likes Given: 9511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Sorry to hear that Viking
Thanks, but its OK. My only thought at the time was "Well sh!t Dad! What the Hell were you thinking???"

He had undergone heart surgery a day and a half before. They said that if he had any chest pain at all, even a little bit, to call 911 immediately. He had not made many mistakes in his life (that I am aware of), but the last decision he made cost him his life.

Anyhow, he had a good life and a long one too. He was 83 when he died and he went fairly quickly. Its all we can ask for after all, isn't it?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #19893
Home Sweet Home!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16986 Times on 9834 Posts
Likes Given: 44234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Thanks, but its OK. My only thought at the time was "Well sh!t Dad! What the Hell were you thinking???"

He had undergone heart surgery a day and a half before. They said that if he had any chest pain at all, even a little bit, to call 911 immediately. He had not made many mistakes in his life (that I am aware of), but the last decision he made cost him his life.

Anyhow, he had a good life and a long one too. He was 83 when he died and he went fairly quickly. Its all we can ask for after all, isn't it?
sorry to hear about your father Viking. condolences to you and your family.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:08 AM   #19894
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7394 Times on 4274 Posts
Likes Given: 9511

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
sorry to hear about your father Viking. condolences to you and your family.
Thank you.

I didn't mean to bring it up really, but only did to make the point that surfing the 'net is not the best idea if you think you might have poisoned yourself or might be having a heart attack (a day and a half after surgery no less!). Call 911.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-15-2013, 04:21 AM   #19895
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2238 Times on 1452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Isn't it?... Yeah. Definitely. What better way? I read awhile back, there was a poll done on people that died and came back, drowning is supposed to be the most peaceful way to die. Kinda hard to imagine, breathing water is peaceful? Wtf?

My brother in law ended up not having a heart attack. His heart isn't firing in order right, much like an engine with crossed plug wires. This is a result of sleep apnea.He is way too young for a heart attack, under 40. Although that past lifestyle thing would definitely have sumpin to do with with this dude. Lol

Now I'm trying not to get hammered on his homemade wine, its not easy. This shtuff has gotta be closhe to 20%. Oh well, I got shix hours to sleep it off.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #19896

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

One of our tax clients fathered twins a couple of years after his operation; sometimes they grow back.
Lol, at least that's what his wife said! The "immaculate conception" story was already taken!

On another note... The night before last I managed to spray a good dose of oil in my mouth. I ain't been the same since. Weird taste in my mouth, heartburn, and I'm having trouble holding down toast.

If the bread mold can't kill me, and the jelly mold ain't bad enough to shrink my pecker, I can't help but wonder... Maybe my pecker will fall off and I'll die. Preferably in reverse order.

The oil is called "Pen-a-lube" (penetrating lube). Comes in a spray can.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #19897

Liked 2152 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Lol, at least that's what his wife said! The "immaculate conception" story was already taken!

On another note... The night before last I managed to spray a good dose of oil in my mouth. I ain't been the same since. Weird taste in my mouth, heartburn, and I'm having trouble holding down toast.

If the bread mold can't kill me, and the jelly mold ain't bad enough to shrink my pecker, I can't help but wonder... Maybe my pecker will fall off and I'll die. Preferably in reverse order.

The oil is called "Pen-a-lube" (penetrating lube). Comes in a spray can.
Dam- believe it or not i'm at a lose for words
But the toast went down real ez--rite?

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #19898

Liked 158 Times on 113 Posts

I got a blast of hot gas and powder down my throat on Saturday. Teaches me to talk in the range

Old 01-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #19899

Liked 2152 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
I got a blast of hot gas and powder down my throat on Saturday. Teaches me to talk in the range
OK need details

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #19900

Liked 158 Times on 113 Posts

Took a friend shooting. Noticed a weird quirk he had and put a hand on his shoulder as a signal to stop shooting. Leaned over to mention how to correct said quirk, and he pulled the trigger. Gas and powder flew out of the breech and I to my open mouth. After coughing up a lung I immediately emptied the gun and inspected it because that is not natural. Gun is fine but there was a split in the case. Immediately threw the case away.