Random Thoughts Thread - Page 199
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 03:27 AM   #1981
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I don't know, Cane may have set the hook but I do know of DR Cole so I still have that ill feeling.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #1982

I want to get that tattoo from boondock saints on my hand. I am just not sure how cliche it is. I read Army regulations about it. They said that tattoos on the hands and neck are authorized as long as they arent vulgar, racist, profane... etc. But it also goes on to say that you can't have any tattoos that can be seen while wearing the class A's that detract from a soldierly appearance. What exactly is defined as a soldierly appearance?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 06-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1983

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

soldierly appearance in class A's should be that you look like a business man. Dressed nice and not showing a bunch of black flag or other tattoos. You should look slightly better than you would if you were going to church with your grandma. I have seen what some people wear to church. Cut off shorts and tank tops seen a women in there with skin tight daisy Dukes on they were so tight she had little fat rolls around her waist and legs. oh just nasty.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #1984

I am sitting all alone in my office typing on a now tiny 17" CRT monitor. I had to pack up my nice 22" wide screen Samsung because today is my last day of work until Aug 31. Yes my friends I have a little over 2 months of PAID vacation. I know life is too hard now days. I have 1 hour and 15 minutes left. WOO HOO.

By the way if any of you need computer help feel free to contact me Even if your 3000 miles away I can help. you just need a small program called Team Viewer which is free.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #1985

I'm sitting here banging my head against my dual 24" monitors over the idea of having 2 1/2 months of paid vacation!!!

‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
— Mahatma Ghandi, "Gandhi, An Autobiography", page 446

Old 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #1986
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak1973 View Post
I'm sitting here banging my head against my dual 24" monitors over the idea of having 2 1/2 months of paid vacation!!!
come again?!?!?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 06-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #1987

OH do I love my job.

Sorry about that.

Wednesday 85* out side and my AC is broke and they can't fix it till Friday. Effing bastards.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:01 PM   #1988

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

McChord finance. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 06-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #1989

Default The Pepsi Gay Gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
This is just an FYI, if you support the homosexual movement, then by all means support Pepsi.
I personally am boycotting Pepsi and any company that they own, which includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Quaker (as in Quaker oats, and granola bars) and Tropicana.
Actually, if you seen family guy on Fox, they have the Gay gene and I think they are putting it in Mt. Poo!

Old 06-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #1990

Default Hahahahahhaa

[QUOTE=cpttango30;120771 Yes my friends I have a little over 2 months of PAID vacation. I know life is too hard now days. I have 1 hour and 15 minutes left. WOO HOO.

That's funny I have you beat! Thanks to Obama I have been enjoying almost 8 months of paid vacation! Just isn't nothin out there. Wish I could work for GM. LOL[QUOTE]