Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #19851
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6753 Times on 4080 Posts
Likes Given: 8065

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Most of my friends are guys, I only have one close friend who I talk to regularly and hang out with who is a girl. And if whoever I date doesn't want me being friends with other guys we're going to have a problem.
Most of my friends are women, actually. I do have a couple guy friends. One lives far away the other one or two are ex-co-workers that I meet for lunch once in a while.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #19852
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3014 Times on 1685 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I dont care how trustworthy someone is . There is always the possibility of the temptation or curiosity coming up . I stopped going to bars , girls would always come up to me and guys would always go up to my wife , we always shot them down but I decided the best ways to avoid that temptation was to not even put myself in that situation .
I trust her for the most part , when it comes to money not so much as some of you may remember the whole credit card deal awhile back and I caught a text about the same time from her asking one of her coworkers for some money to help pay off one of the credit cards .
I dont care for sneaky chit not one bit and I dont care for lying . which she has done both . If she needs money just tell me , dont go off asking someone else or get a loan
I may not tell her about a problem or if someone does me wrong b/c she can fly off the handle with her temper but I have never lied to her or went behind her back .
We have only spent 5-6 nights apart since the day we met and I mean literally since we met about 4 yrs ago .
I don't know... I feel like you have to trust someone to have a healthy relationship with them... I would be really hurt if Trip wanted to read my texts, I'd let him, my granddaddy always told me if what you're doing can't stand the light of day you need to take a good hard look at what you're doing, I don't do anything shady and there is no temptation there for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Most of my friends are women, actually. I do have a couple guy friends. One lives far away the other one or two are ex-co-workers that I meet for lunch once in a while.
I've always had mostly guy friends all my life, I just get along with guys better.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #19853
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3014 Times on 1685 Posts
Likes Given: 128

I think I was adopted, my older sister was trying to drive my younger sister's Cavalier yesterday. She gets in, she's trying to put it in reverse. She's struggling so I say, "hey you have to lift the little thing on the shifter to put it in reverse... She's still struggling... I look over and say, "and you have to push the clutch in..."

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #19854

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

I am really shocked that they haven't purged my FB page yet! I post and "share" everything I can find defending The Second Amendment. I also have MANY followers in that effort, also put out a warning to everyone on FB that they are purging FB pages for supporting The Second American Revolution. Another interesting event happened last night, The group "Anonymous" threw their support in with citizens who support a Second American Revolution, look on utube for that, its quite a statement!!!

Old 01-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #19855
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
...my granddaddy always told me if what you're doing can't stand the light of day you need to take a good hard look at what you're doing...
Alas, gone are the days of film photography and darkrooms for development.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #19856

Liked 65 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 2

My son and I surprised my wife today. He is on leave from the Navy and we didn't tell her he would be home. She freaked out.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ كفري

People Like This 
Old 01-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #19857

Liked 431 Times on 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhc
My son and I surprised my wife today. He is on leave from the Navy and we didn't tell her he would be home. She freaked out.
Awesome!!! I did the same thing to my wife when her son came home from a school. What is he doing in the navy? (Rate and rank) ours just got to Bahrain as a ma security force.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #19858

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

I dont ask to see her stuff , if she asked me id let her , hell she knows my passwords anyway , I hate texting , I dont even reply to her text hardly let alone talk to some other chic .
God help her if she ever does cheat , I wont leave her but she would damn sure be on probation for a long time .

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 01-15-2013, 12:52 AM   #19859

Liked 65 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post

Awesome!!! I did the same thing to my wife when her son came home from a school. What is he doing in the navy? (Rate and rank) ours just got to Bahrain as a ma security force.
He is in sub school. He's going to be a MT, went into RT as an E3. It will be awhile before he's done with school.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ كفري

Old 01-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #19860

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

If my wife cheated, I don't think I could or would stay. I can't stand that.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.