Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1928
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 11:57 PM   #19271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,928
Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

Default

Had a dream last night about fine ladies, big trucks four wheelers and bars
damn I miss them days sometimes

Oh well , time to load up the arsenal , adult beverages and head the to quarry .
both SxS 12's
2 ak's
sks
the judge
the launcher
and a variety of wheel guns and some .... thermite , thats some nasty stuff
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:05 AM   #19272
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Had a dream last night about fine ladies, big trucks four wheelers and bars
damn I miss them days sometimes
Wait.

You dreamed up a country western song?
Vikingdad is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:44 AM   #19273
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 328
Liked 85 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Really cheaper than dirt?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-068

I will never do business with them after all they have done in the last few weeks. Midway USA will get my business instead.
If that's "cheaper than dirt" I'd hate to see what "more expensive than dirt" looks like!
JSStryker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:12 AM   #19274
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 815 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Rule to live by "Never eat anything larger than your head."
Poppycock! Even an elephant can be eaten. One bite at a time. That reminds me, I wonder if we have any candied popcorn around!? Comes in convenient single-serving boxes and bags mislabeled "family-size."

Last edited by HockaLouis; 01-01-2013 at 03:15 AM.
HockaLouis is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:26 AM   #19275
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,528
Liked 8891 Times on 5318 Posts
Likes Given: 11889

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Had a dream last night about fine ladies, big trucks four wheelers and bars
damn I miss them days sometimes

Oh well , time to load up the arsenal , adult beverages and head the to quarry .
both SxS 12's
2 ak's
sks
the judge
the launcher
and a variety of wheel guns and some .... thermite , thats some nasty stuff
Are you crazy? THAT'S an accident waiting to happen.......
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:39 AM   #19276
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pagj17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prescott Valley,Arizona
Posts: 2,433
Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Are you crazy? THAT'S an accident waiting to happen.......
I'm hoping the adult beverages are for after the other entertainment is secured
__________________
------------Space Not for Hire.-----------
pagj17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #19277
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 18,345
Liked 10959 Times on 4749 Posts
Likes Given: 1801

Default

Mobile- have a good day, try everything at once. Ignore those timid people.






BTW, if anything happens to you, can I have your guns?
__________________
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #19278
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Had a dream last night about fine ladies, big trucks four wheelers and bars
damn I miss them days sometimes

Oh well , time to load up the arsenal , adult beverages and head the to quarry .
both SxS 12's
2 ak's
sks
the judge
the launcher
and a variety of wheel guns and some .... thermite , thats some nasty stuff
What, no operating chainsaws with shooting guns and drinking adult beverages ? 2 out of 3 ain't bad I guess.
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #19279
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,928
Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

Default

Injury sustained.....
And no winds , I dont drink period but there were some very high ranking officials of the state out there last night that were 100% obliterated , funny and kinda shocking at the same time .
I also learned when the breathalizer got to going around to see who could blow the highest that NONE of the troopers EVER.... EVER change the mouth pieces , they just let everyone blow on the same one Thats funny but pucked up at the same time .
I feel the need to take one my SxS 12ga to the machine shop to get a ultrasound done to check for cracks while I am at the DR getting a x-ray on my hand and my phone is getting a new screen .
One of the drunkies loaded 2 slugs w/o me knowing and when I fired one they both went off , Thumb is swollen , hand is bruised , ribs hurts , laid open the web between my thumb and index finger and shattered the screen on my phone.
Shot off a 5 pounder and shook the zip code
Set off some mortars , one went boom right out of the tube
4 bushels of oysters gone
Overall a good night , ended up driving a trooper home who use to give me hell back in the day and I had my revenge last night LMAO
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #19280
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,411
Liked 4568 Times on 2540 Posts
Likes Given: 195

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Are you crazy? THAT'S an accident waiting to happen.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post

I'm hoping the adult beverages are for after the other entertainment is secured
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Injury sustained.....
And no winds , I dont drink period but there were some very high ranking officials of the state out there last night that were 100% obliterated , funny and kinda shocking at the same time .
I also learned when the breathalizer got to going around to see who could blow the highest that NONE of the troopers EVER.... EVER change the mouth pieces , they just let everyone blow on the same one Thats funny but pucked up at the same time .
I feel the need to take one my SxS 12ga to the machine shop to get a ultrasound done to check for cracks while I am at the DR getting a x-ray on my hand and my phone is getting a new screen .
One of the drunkies loaded 2 slugs w/o me knowing and when I fired one they both went off , Thumb is swollen , hand is bruised , ribs hurts , laid open the web between my thumb and index finger and shattered the screen on my phone.
Shot off a 5 pounder and shook the zip code
Set off some mortars , one went boom right out of the tube
4 bushels of oysters gone
Overall a good night , ended up driving a trooper home who use to give me hell back in the day and I had my revenge last night LMAO
And everyone just thinks you have bad luck...

And I'm officially glad I never have, nor will I ever give anyone a reason to give me a breathalyzer test...
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads